User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bad Service at Freshco Turns Out Well

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Last night I went to our Freshco in Brantford and had the worst customer service experience ever....As many of us from the Brantford area know Freshco has always given great service and staff there are usually very helpful and courteous....Never before has there been any complaints posted about this store, which in it self speaks volumes .....so I was very surprised when a young girl who was front end manager treated me terrrible because I was using coupons....she would not allow me to use coupons on a product I knew I could use the coupons for and even tried to tell me P&G changed their coupon rules...I told her if that was the case they would have written it on their coupon,since we all know how dilligent P&G is with their wording on their coupons....lol...I told her I could show her Freshco coupon policy as well as P&G guidelines and she would not even consider it.....her attituded caused people to look over at me like I was a criminal....I was embarrassed and humiliated....so I put everything back and left the store.....This morning I called the store and spoke with the owner who was truly concerned about customer care....I believe that this employee's actions do not represent the store's attitude.....So I feel this experience was not warranted as a post in the rant forum....It was deserving to be put in the brag forum....for any of you who shop at this store and have a problem, just go and speak with management....Also after I spoke with the owner I called head office customer service to let them know how great the store was at handling the problem...I believe that we should not just call customer service for bad service but also for good service....Thumbs up for the way Freshco handled the problem...
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo
    Last edited by sharkie; Tue, May 15th, 2012 at 12:53 PM.
    jonesy and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I totally agree with you that we should also call customer service for good service. Thanks for sharing your story and I'm glad to hear how well they handled the situation.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thanks....

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Was this in regards to the Olay Bar soap? Because those coupons are actually not valid on it because I called P&G and they notified me of this when I explained the sale/coupon
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    30 (97%)

I 100% agree, Customer Service should be called for the good service, everyone wants to hear they are doing a good job

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

no actually it was for a venus coupon....Freshco had the bonus packs and they said I cannot use it on that...I know that I could because at Christmas P&G told me unless the coupon says not to be used for gift packs or bonus packs that I could use the coupon...P&G also sent me back an email today from their customer service confirming this and I even went back to Freshco tonight....I got my razor kits
    Last edited by sharkie; Tue, May 15th, 2012 at 08:46 PM.
    PurpleBunny89 likes this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I agree with you, we are all too quick to complain, but how often do we recognize good service. Kudos to you for doing that.
    Couponing Since 2011

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

so true...thank you for your comments

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Sorry you had poor customer service to start with but always nice when it ends well and the owner handled it well. Great that you took the time to chat with the owner and customer service. I think it is great to take the time to call managers or complete customer surveys to give employees credit for doing a great job.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

you are so right ssbean...

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am sorry you had to go through that! Don't ever feel bad when something like that happens. Who cares if people look or stare. It's your turn to do your transactions and you have the right to take your time. That's why there is more than one cashier. Something like that happened to me at Wally Mart. I had alot of coupons and PM's and of course the cashier I had, had to look through everything word for word. Which is fine by me. This girl was looking at me and giving me "cut eye". I didn't even notice but my DH did and gave it right back to her lol. I am happy the store owner did something about it and I am happy at least some owners care about their businesses.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Wed, May 16th, 2012 at 10:08 AM.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

it is horrbile we we get treated this way.....I am sorry you had such a bad experience to

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Kudos to you for standing your ground and keeping a cool head about it. I'm glad to hear everything got sorted out and you got the kits!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

thanks Oakie...enjoy your day

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Glad to hear it all worked out well in the end despite the initial hassle. I do like to call/email companies when I get really, really good service. I got a commendation once for excellent service from head office when I was a cashier at Canadian Tire (an otherwise pretty crummy job). They wrote me a letter and cc'ed it to my manager (who hated me) telling me how good my performance was. I quit the job after one summer, but I still remember how good it made me feel that someone had called in to say I did a good job. High five to you for brightening someone's day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information