User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: FREE Resolve back at Maxi May 17-23

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Resolve will again be on sale for $2 (free with coupon zone or insert coupons) starting tomorrow...
    This thread is currently associated with: Maxi

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

ooohh lalalala....better with the CZ coupon since there is no tax. HMMMM I see more Resolve in my future!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I keep buying it and forgetting to use it.
    I just put a load of whites in, and I'm sure there were lots of stains on those that could've use a bit of spray n wash.
    Oh well, next time.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    ooohh lalalala....better with the CZ coupon since there is no tax. HMMMM I see more Resolve in my future!
    Wow thanks, GeorgiaK, I didn't know that...

Although at my Maxi, CZ coupons have a tendency to mysteriously disappear when the product is on sale

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

That is why I grabbed a about 40 of the coupons a couple of weeks ago. I pm'd the Resolve to Zellers when it was 2/$4 and got 24 bottles. I shared them with my sisters and parents. I think I have maybe 10 more coupons left, so I will try to get 10 more.

I was surprised about the tax as well, but be careful, when the coupon scans it comes up as $0.03 and you need to point it out to the cashier.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

I think there is also a form for 10$ president choice GC when you spend 30$ resolve, woolite ect...

maybe a double dip here...
    AnnieP likes this.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Reading the fine print on the Maxi flyer it says, "Excludes multi-buys (e.g. 2 for $4)". I wonder if all cashiers know this or if one has certain room to "maneuver", which Georgia proved. I've seen some specials like that one, but haven't dare to PM because of their policy.

And, yes, make sure the coupon rings the right value; the same happened to me and I had to mention it to the cashier. Always keep a sharp eye on the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaK View Post
    That is why I grabbed a about 40 of the coupons a couple of weeks ago. I pm'd the Resolve to Zellers when it was 2/$4 and got 24 bottles. I shared them with my sisters and parents. I think I have maybe 10 more coupons left, so I will try to get 10 more.

I was surprised about the tax as well, but be careful, when the coupon scans it comes up as $0.03 and you need to point it out to the cashier.

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dadsaver View Post
    Reading the fine print on the Maxi flyer it says, "Excludes multi-buys (e.g. 2 for $4)". I wonder if all cashiers know this or if one has certain room to "maneuver", which Georgia proved. I've seen some specials like that one, but haven't dare to PM because of their policy.

And, yes, make sure the coupon rings the right value; the same happened to me and I had to mention it to the cashier. Always keep a sharp eye on the screen.
    Did not even see that and I guess the cashier and supervisor did not know it as well.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by meriem View Post
    Wow thanks, GeorgiaK, I didn't know that...

Although at my Maxi, CZ coupons have a tendency to mysteriously disappear when the product is on sale
    That's what happened at mine... No free Resolve for me today.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

There's still the smart source coupon

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

that is why i took 40 coupons when i found them.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh well. As predicted, no CZ coupons to be found at my Maxi. I had two that I had grabbed from a previous trip and two insert coupons, so I scored four free or almost free (with tax) bottles.

Mmmmm. Should I have a look at Provigo or Loblaws to see if I can find more Resolve CZ coupons ?

On the other hand, on the CZ board I found $1 coupons for the Astro yogurt (on sale for $2) and coupons for free sour cream when you buy two Old El Paso kits (on sale for $3).

Trading Score
    65 (100%)

That is why, when I saw the Resolve coupons a few weeks back, I took about 40 coupons and am using them all now.

When you find a good one, take as many as you can get. You should also ask at the comptoir de service a la clientele, they sometimes have a lot of pads in the back office.
    Last edited by GeorgiaK; Thu, May 17th, 2012 at 09:05 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Did it! As we have friends over tomorrow, I did the grocery run tonight, and stopped at Provigo to buy Haloumi cheese, and what did they have in front of the Resolve shelf: a 2$ CZ tearpad! Took a few and went to Maxi, but only used one because of the only one per customer of family. Cashier didn't scan it, just manually input 2$ manufacturer coupon, so I had to pay taxes, but didn't feel like arguing about that. Pretty happy! Will try to get a second bottle when I drive by later this week-end. Do you guys use more than one CZ coupon without issues?

Yesterday I bought:
    2 Astro yogourt: 2$ -1$ CP (used 1 CZ coupon & 1 publisac coupon)
    2 Old El Paso Kit + Free Sour Cream
    1 Mini-Wheat Box with free breakfast item
    total: 11$, great!

Note: I HATE going to Maxi (I get depressed the minute I enter it), and even with the savings it wasn't fun at all, but I felt it was worth it. The store is about 2km from my home, so not spending lot of time going there.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rewok View Post
    Note: I HATE going to Maxi (I get depressed the minute I enter it), and even with the savings it wasn't fun at all, but I felt it was worth it. The store is about 2km from my home, so not spending lot of time going there.
    rewok, do you go to a regular Maxi or a Maxi & Cie?
    From what I remember of the few regular Maxi's I've been to, they are quite gloomy and unfriendly stores (haven't been there in many years, so it may not be the same).
    I have a Maxi & Cie store closest to me. I find it quite a nice place to shop. It's got good lighting, usually has everything on sale in stock. Employees are nice. It has a Joe Fresh section, and lots of other goodies that I have to resist buying each trip ... nick-nacks and oh lovely kitchen stuff.

Anyways, if ever you need more than just a quick trip to Maxi, I recommend you go to a Maxi & Cie store.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information