Saver
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired on: Fri, Jun 15th, 2012
    Enter now for a chance to win one of two grand prizes including:

• Four (4) tickets to a luxury suite on July 1
    • Return economy airfare to Toronto, and 2 nights accommodations
    • $500 spending money
    • Meet & Greet with Brett Lawrie in the suite(subject to availability)
    • Opportunity to observe an on-field batting practice
    • Behind the scenes facility tour

By entering this Contest, I (a) acknowledge that I (a) have read, understand and agree to the Contest Official Rules and (b) acknowledge and consent to my personal information being collected, stored and used as specified in the Bluejays.com Terms of Use, the Bluejays.com Privacy Policy and the Rogers Blue Jays Baseball Partnership ("RBJBP") Privacy Policy. For greater specificity, I specifically grant permission to MLB Advanced Media L.P. ("MLBAM"), operator of Bluejays.com, to disclose my information to RBJBP, owner of the Toronto Blue Jays™ Major League Baseball team, and to Pepsico Canada ULC (the "Company"), and I authorize the collection, use and disclosure of the information by each of MLBAM, RBJBP and the Company in accordance with its respective privacy policy, subject to the marketing preferences.
    NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest closes 9:00 a.m. June 14, 2012. Open to residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are of legal age of majority at the time of entry. Two (2) grand prizes available to be won consisting of a trip for four (4) to Toronto to attend the July 1, 2012 Toronto Blue Jays game at Rogers Centre™. Approximate retail value of each grand prize is $7,500.00 CDN. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Click here for Official rules.
    This thread is currently associated with: Rogers (Plus)
    Thumpersmom and feetfrown like this.
    Get $25 CASH for opening a Tangerine account. To receive the $$, enter 39061906S1 as the orange key when you sign up.To sign up or for more info go to http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://toronto.bluejays.mlb.com/mlb/...tz_contest.jsp

open only to legal residents of Canada, excluding residents of Quebec

begins at 9:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on May 15, 2012 and ends at 9:00 am ET on June 14, 2012

one (1) entry per person/e-mail address/ household

There will be two (2) grand prizes awarded (each a "Grand Prize"). On the drawing date identified in Rule 4 below, two (2) entrant(s) will be selected as potential Grand Prize winners. Each Grand Prize is comprised of:
    • Four (4) admission tickets for the winner and up to three (3) guests to a luxury suite (the "Suite") for the Toronto Blue Jays™ Major League Baseball team (the "Team") regular season home game scheduled to be played July 1, 2012 at Rogers Centre™ stadium in Toronto, Ontario, Canada (the "Game"), including food and non-alcoholic beverages;
    • Round trip economy air transportation for the winner and up to three (3) guests from the major commercial airport nearest the winner's residence in Canada to Toronto, Ontario, Canada;
    • Two (2) standard double occupancy hotel rooms in Toronto for two (2) nights, with hotel to be selected at the sole discretion of PepsiCo;
    • Opportunity for the winner and up to three (3) guests to observe the Team's batting practice prior to the start of the Game;
    • $500.00 CDN total cash in spending money;
    • Meet and greet with Brett Lawrie in the Suite, subject to availability, and
    • A behind the scenes facility tour of Rogers Centre™ on the day of the Game.

Estimated retail value of each Grand Prize is $7,500.00 CDN, based on a VANCOUVER, B.C. departure.

Trading Score
    2 (80%)

Thnks

Thread Information