User Tag List

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well its time to get some deals posted for Charlottetown. Parkay marg. either 3lb box or tub $1.50 at COOP , Bacon $1.99 lb. Black diamond cheese slices 16 thick and 24 thin 1.99 (The butter and cheese slices were there on friday, I did not get in my self DM picked them up for me)

this morning I got the following:
    Superstore has Old spice deo and Gillet Deo on for 1.99 and they allowed me to Use the save $3.00 WUB2 and also the b1g1 body wash free at sametime. The gillette b1g1 worked also. Also the 2 for $4 from rouge for the satin care shave cream.

great deal on certain dove 100+grm chocolates at sdm west royalty regular <$3.50 on for $1.33 good selection left.
    Also at sdm the olay ribbon was on for $3.99

Sorry for spelling and abbreviations
    Enjoy!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Co-op, Shoppers Drug Mart, Olay, Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The McCains Deep and delicious cakes are on at west royalty super store for 99 cents they are accepting small quantities of the printable $1.00 off coupons. Also sunlight laundry soap 2.97 and we used the @1.00 save.ca soupon. farmers icecream chocolate only $1.99 1.8 liters. cereal many kinds were on for 2.99 then use an instore save $3.00 when you by 3 brings it to $2.00 per box. Hamburger helper 2 for $4.00 I had no coupons but a couple of flavors have the free green giant frozen veggies coupon on the box. Oh yea the cereal has the save $5.00 on games offer on box. Just a few deals to pass on. I may get in again to a different store tomorrow.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have picked up a "few" juice for free, co-op sale, over now.
    And a "few" mccains cakes, thank you for a birthday party McCains.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Kellogs cereal several brands, 1.67. Use your $1.00 off for a yummy 67 cent box of mini wheats, special K, rice crispies etc. at walmart i should add.

coupon grammy
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

thank you

Thread Information