I posted this in the deals section but since it applies to Kitchener only, I thought I'd post it here too. Great deal for breakfast and an even better deal if you have the Telus credit ... free breakfast!!!

A&W Kitchener: Two Options - FREE With Telus Credit!!!
*Option 1: $2 for 2 Eggs, Bacon and Toast
*Option 2: $1.50 for a Bacon 'n' Egger or Sausage 'n' Egger Breakfast Sandwich

To Purchase --->
http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=32ea912f41ea7fd17f7c8a136779b461

Offer Details
  • Expires June 30, 2012
  • Option 1: Unlimited buys
  • Option 2: Limit 10 buys
  • Valid only at location selected at checkout
  • Limit 1 voucher per visit
  • Does not include tax. No cash value. No cash back

Rise and shine WagJag enthusiasts! Whether one gladly rises with the sun, bursting with energy and happiness, or is a night owl of the highest level, (usually turning in upon seeing the sun rise) - one thing is certain, the most important meal of the day is not to be missed! Start your morning off right with today's WagJag from A&W.

Lovers of classic breakfast staples can enjoy a warm plate of eggs, bacon and their choice of white or whole wheat toast. For the breakfast-on-the-go types, breakfast sandwiches make for a hand-held hearty helping of their morning meal. Breakfast is served all week, from 6:00am-11:00am.
From its beginnings in Canada as the friendly 50s neighbourhood drive-in, A&W has evolved into one of the country's leading restaurant chains while staying true to its root(beer)s. Tempting specialties include their famous A&W Root Beer in a frosted mug, fresh onion rings, and much more, including classic burgers served up hot and fast. Treat your own family to A&W's "burger family" including the Mama, Teen, Baby, Uncle, and Second-Cousin-Once-Removed varieties.
Locations (select one at checkout):

• $2 for two eggs, bacon and toast (a $5 value)
  • $1.50 for a Bacon 'n' Egger or Sausage 'n' Egger breakfast sandwich (a $3 value)
  • 270 Bleams Rd, Kichener
  • 933 Victoria St. N, Kitchener