User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Tabasco PIN RAOK Giveaway - with my own little twist :)

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Expired
    Hi all!

I was lucky enough to score a Tabasco sample kit, and it just arrived in the mail. I would like to RAOK the pins (I have 9, because I gave one to a friend).

If you would like a pin, all you have to do is post in this thread. Tell me a Random Act Of Kindness that you have done for someone lately. In about a week, I will randomly draw 9 post #'s, and will PM each of those posters a pin. Multiple entries are fine (encouraged, actually, as that means you're performing multiple acts of kindness!), but you can only win one pin, because contest rules are one pin per person/household.

To start off the RAOK stories: I bought my co-worker pizza for lunch the other day just for the heck of it

So get out there and do something nice for someone... Hold a door for someone who has their arms full, pay for the person behind you in the drivethrough, tell that person passing you on the sidewalk that their dog is cute, be creative! Just spread the happiness!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by gilligan34; Thu, May 17th, 2012 at 03:00 PM.
    pancakeg likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

I went to pick up our pizza order the other day, and there was a gentleman there who seemed a bit down on his luck, and was counting out his pennies to pay for his slice. I paid for his slice, plus and additional one, and I got the most wonderful smile and thank you in return It was awesome!
    gilligan34 likes this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

New trade list
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

RAOF - My friend really need my help seeing that I am ill she wouldn't ask. So I lent her money to help her out.
    gilligan34 likes this.

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

About a week ago I was in shoppers down the street from my house and I recognized a lady from my building struggling with her purchases and her walker. I carried her bags for her back to our building and brought them right to her door, with 2 small kids in tow. She was very thankful and told me it's rare to find good people anymore, especially in TO. I have seen her on the elevator a few times since, and she always says hello, and has a big smile. That makes my day.
    gilligan34 likes this.
    wanna swag with me? http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Brianna1980 signed up for ebates yet? if not http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=NPVTwJ63iIs%3D
    if you sign up under me - let me know and a special something will be sent your way!

Mama's A Crazy Couponer
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

RAOK: Every single day that there is a new giveaway I let my facebook group know of it and help some people who are working or not at home get the giveaway. On the new P&G boxes I actually successfully signed up 15 different people so everyone could get samples I try.
    gilligan34 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

I sign up all my friends and family for all the freebies on this site. Now everyone love to see whats in the mail. It is nice to put a smile on peoples faces.
    gilligan34 likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I sent away a couple trades over the past two weeks and put in some extras in their envies
    gilligan34 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

A generous person on SC, RAOK me a BOGO cineplex movie pass, I was going to use it, then my circumstances changed so I decided to give it to my daughter and her husband so they could have a date night out and I would watch their 4 kids for them.
    gilligan34 likes this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Oh...this could be fun. As far as RAOK...well lets see to date this year I have sent out 117 envies to people on here. Last week, my envies went to KK7, PattySmyth, Chickypoodles, TaraF, Lynn49, Ashokia and I can't remember the others off the top of my head. Next weeks envie's are ready to go out, 6 of them.

As for other RAOK, I won;t go into details, but lets just say I'm happy and I know I will be in a pleasant place one day
    mckbutterfly and gilligan34 like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

my secret Roak- there is a family in our neighbourhood who can't afford to have their kitten taken to the vet, no shots, no spay/neutering. We phoned our vet and left our credit card on file and had them contact the person to arrange for "free" services with them. The really nice thing is watching our neighbours kids enjoy the now healthy cat. They have never taken advantage of it and go once a year for check-ups. The vet now gives us a discount for being nice (their own little ROAK).

Ya I'm a sucker for kittens and kids....

J
    gilligan34 and Briwantstosave like this.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Great stories so far, everyone! Doesn't it feel great to do something for someone out of the goodness of your heart?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

A friend of my sister's got interested in my savings in order to help herself out. I sent her all the coupons sites and SC and my TL of coupons. Told her to make a list and I'll give her anything I can.
    gilligan34 likes this.

Trading Score
    139 (100%)

My last RAOK - I was having a really stress free day and went through the tim hortons drive thru and when I went to pay for my 2.00 order I gave the girl 25 dollars and told her to pay for the next few orders in line.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    mckbutterfly and gilligan34 like this.

Money saving drama queen elysha's Avatar
    Trading Score
    177 (100%)

wow nice one aimee

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Bump

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information