User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Tjeni
    Trading Score
    39 (98%)

Hey local Belleville coupon buddies. I have a question? What stores in Belleville accept printed coupons from the internet? I live 1/2 way between Belleville and Bancroft so I shop in both places but because I am new at couponing I haven't tried any printables in Belleville yet.
    The following list is from Bancroft:

Canadian Tire: yes

Price Chopper: no

The Bargain store: yes (see their website for policy)

Shopper's Drug Mart: yes

These are just a few. I will keep you updated on others as I find out....
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Price Chopper, Shoppers Drug Mart, Metro

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there
    Tried to use internet coupons yesterday at Metro and they will not accept them in Belleville

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was at No Frills the other day and they wouldn't accept internet coupons

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I dont think any place will...the last time I used one was at walmart and it was embarrassing they looked at me like a criminal and took forever before finally taking it so I just avoid using them now...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

I used one last week at Walmart in Belleville ($2 off Glade one) and no problem...then again, week b/4 I had awful cashier there who questioned every coupon I had (non printable ones!).

I know in Trenton I've used them (recently) at both Shoppers and Walmart with no
    problems

Lori

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I used printable today at Wal-mart with no problem. I've never had an issue using them there or Shopper's Drug Mart.

No Frills does not take them.

Giant Tiger does.

I find it totally depends on the cashier. I always scope out the cashiers when I'm ready to check out. lol I look for the young guy cashier, then young girl cashier or I use self checkout...I never choose an older lady...I know this sounds horrible BUT it seems (for me personally), the older ladies seem to be the ones who scrutinize every coupon and price match...

Also, today at Rexall I was able to use their in-store coupon and a P&G on the same item.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Was that in Trenton or Belleville where you used both Rexall and P&G coupon?

Lori

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Loridc View Post
    Was that in Trenton or Belleville where you used both Rexall and P&G coupon?

Lori

Belleville Rexall - nice young girl cashier

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Good to know, thanks!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    52 (98%)

Trenton Rexall will let you use both coupons too. They are very coupon friendly. I haven't used many printed coupons but have without problem at both the SDM and the Zellers in Trenton.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I used printable at Independent too. Had the manager on duty check the first time. She told the cashier I had that as long as it matches the product, has valid expiry, is in colour, and has a Canadian redemption address they can take them.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Independent in Trenton told me no to printables b/4 (actually they were trying to tell me my save.ca was a printable until I corrected them). But that was year or so ago, so will have to check again.

Thanks for the info Jenny about Rexall here!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wl_pro View Post
    I used printable today at Wal-mart with no problem. I've never had an issue using them there or Shopper's Drug Mart.

No Frills does not take them.

Giant Tiger does.

I find it totally depends on the cashier. I always scope out the cashiers when I'm ready to check out. lol I look for the young guy cashier, then young girl cashier or I use self checkout...I never choose an older lady...I know this sounds horrible BUT it seems (for me personally), the older ladies seem to be the ones who scrutinize every coupon and price match...

Also, today at Rexall I was able to use their in-store coupon and a P&G on the same item.
    Lol me too, I know a couple that are hardass and a few that don't hassle me. I go pretty organized like i'm in charge,lol.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I don't go to Shoppers DM at Quinte Mall if i can help it. I buy ONLY what is on sale! They have expired bread, half of what is on sale is there (so then you aren't sure what to buy for gift card) . They don't have the sale tags on the shelf. The older employees are nice and helpful,there are about 3 really rude others...like your bothering them by shopping...they must be acting managers because they let 1 or 2 run cash while they pretend to be ripping up boxes. When there are 12 in the line up i will say "is there anyone else that can open up a till, then they will work. Owner is really nice...maybe he needs to crack the whip,lol.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I dont think any place will...the last time I used one was at walmart and it was embarrassing they looked at me like a criminal and took forever before finally taking it so I just avoid using them now...
    Yah i had to phone Head Office and whin but they took it really seriously they took about 5 mins. of information. Felt good to vent about what could be a better shopping experience,lol

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information