User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: The manager say: "Well the madame is right..." and I got my 2nd SCOP

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeDragon View Post
    I had a similar debate at Walmart. How can they says Yves Veggie Chicken and Yves Veggie Beef are the same product? They were raising prices in the middle of the day and I caught it.

I saw an interesting thing at a SOF 10PM on a Sat night. The stock boy was putting out flyers but he tagged them as "next week" with a sticky note. I got the about to expire flyer and a new one. They had not changed the prices on new sales yet but I spotted a box a printed shelf tags ready to put out. Also saw end caps of sale product built but not tagged. With an increased interest in flyers, sales and SCOPs these things jumped out at me.
    2 things:
    1- I worked 17 years is stores so I guarante you that if a store consider 2 products as separate in there inventory because of the UPC that means they are not identical. Because trust me, it will be much more easier to put them together we they do the inventory count. But it's not the case, they have to keep them separate because they are not identical. So beef and chicken is not the same, even in a Yves Veggies packs.

2- If the indicated price sign or tag as a date of sale visible, SCOP don't apply since in the advertise, there is a restrictions.

Hope this help!
    Hi! I'm a shopaholic... hum no, scratch that, I'm a dealaholic!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aDavis1984 View Post
    This is the first I've heard about this scop thing. So thank you for educating me! I'm going to read up some more. I did have a quick question. Does it work if the price is supposed to be more but is priced less?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Short answer: No

Please read the official site for SCOP:
    http://www.competitionbureau.gc.ca/e...eng/01262.html

Thanks
    Last edited by greencanuck; Mon, May 21st, 2012 at 12:37 PM.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Nice Job! I had some trouble with this one the other day. I got some TC queen size sheets from WM marked 19.99, at the cash they scanned 34.99, I did not realize until I was leaving the store, and looked at the reciept. Also caught about 5 other problems with Pricematches that I was very clear on. (3 year old with me...difficult to concentrate at times) Anyways, I went to customer service, and got the sheets for the advertized price, but when I asked about SCOP she said that they were too busy and could not confirm the advertized price I offered to go get it myself, but DH was becoming impatient...still got them for 19.99, but really irriatted at how many times I was told I was wrong, and was forced to prove myself right like some sort of couponing criminal. Weird...They act like you are bothering them in their home or something....lol Good job for being persistent.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey that's great! thanks for sharing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information