User Tag List

Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 2046
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: Can't Beat Free (Like Swagbucks, Gifthulk, Zoombucks, Irazoo etc)

  1. #31
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,783
    Likes Received
    1201
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    I just checked QUSAP and have 4 videos, check to see if you have them too

  2. #32
    Canadian Guru DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,272
    Likes Received
    11486
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    I'm liking this site so far, hope all goes well and cashing out isn't a prooblem. Anyone wanting to join can use vlindal's link or (ahem) mine.
    vlindal likes this.

  3. #33
    Just Jez
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    random
    Posts
    15,210
    Likes Received
    8322
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)




    I have joined and so far it seems ok....
    DaveP likes this.


  4. #34
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    544
    Likes Received
    410
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)



    i'm enjoying it too! getting points has been pretty easy so far. you can check out my signature as well!
    Earn easy money through swagbucks. I like to play their nightly trivia games

    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Laurahen

    Keep Rewarding is another great survey site and they pay out in US currency

    https://keeprewarding.com/home?ref=laura_hen

  5. #35
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,783
    Likes Received
    1201
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Hi Everybody, hope your day has been going well and glad to hear that you guys are enjoying the site as much as I have!

    For anyone who is interested in joining please feel free to use my link or any other members in this thread!!

    Let's all help each other out to make more money
    DaveP likes this.

  6. #36
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Likes Received
    1932
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I just join under vlindal. Anyone wants to join, the referral link is in my signature.

    The VIP reward is not quit clear since I only see the $5 for Amazon.ca. There is VIP one for amazon, but it doesn't say it is for .ca or for .com. Hope they can clarify in the reward section.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292


  7. #37
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,783
    Likes Received
    1201
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I just join under vlindal. Anyone wants to join, the referral link is in my signature.

    The VIP reward is not quit clear since I only see the $5 for Amazon.ca. There is VIP one for amazon, but it doesn't say it is for .ca or for .com. Hope they can clarify in the reward section.
    Thanks for signing up! Yes the rewards are abit confusing. But there is a $5 amazon.com and one for amazon.ca.

    From what I read when you reach VIP you will be able to redeem a $15 amazon gc and you will receive $5 free card (can redeem 3x per month)

    You will also be able to purchase the $5 card (value 492 points) for 450 points, so you get a discount. It also says you will be able to purchase the $10 card for 850, but I don't see a $10 card.

    I will try to find out more about the rewards and post it here!

  8. #38
    Canadian Guru DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,272
    Likes Received
    11486
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    I'm more used to swagbucks, but this definitely beats iRazoo!

  9. #39
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Likes Received
    1932
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Actually rule is pretty clear to redeem the rewards, but the collection of rewards does not quite complete. I only see $5 for Amazon.ca which is the one I currently want or maybe I want Paypal too later on. However, for the $25 in order to reach VIP, it just says Amazon, so I don't know if it is only for Amazon.com ?


    Quote Originally Posted by vlindal View Post
    Thanks for signing up! Yes the rewards are abit confusing. But there is a $5 amazon.com and one for amazon.ca.

    From what I read when you reach VIP you will be able to redeem a $15 amazon gc and you will receive $5 free card (can redeem 3x per month)

    You will also be able to purchase the $5 card (value 492 points) for 450 points, so you get a discount. It also says you will be able to purchase the $10 card for 850, but I don't see a $10 card.

    I will try to find out more about the rewards and post it here!
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292


  10. #40
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,783
    Likes Received
    1201
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    Actually rule is pretty clear to redeem the rewards, but the collection of rewards does not quite complete. I only see $5 for Amazon.ca which is the one I currently want or maybe I want Paypal too later on. However, for the $25 in order to reach VIP, it just says Amazon, so I don't know if it is only for Amazon.com ?

    That's weird, the $5 amazon.com shows up in mine.

  11. #41
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,009
    Likes Received
    1932
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Actually, I mean, for the Amazon.ca, I only see $5.. Other Amazon rewards only say "Amazon" and I assume it is for Amazon.com

    Quote Originally Posted by vlindal View Post
    That's weird, the $5 amazon.com shows up in mine.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292


  12. #42
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,573
    Likes Received
    1853
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)



    i want to join too but there's lots of invites from everybody's signature. to be fair, i'll sign up on the first person to reply to this post.
    DaveP likes this.






  13. #43
    Canadian Guru DaveP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cape Breton
    Age
    49
    Posts
    10,272
    Likes Received
    11486
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by mjaas View Post
    i want to join too but there's lots of invites from everybody's signature. to be fair, i'll sign up on the first person to reply to this post.
    Hi there.

  14. #44
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,573
    Likes Received
    1853
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Hi there.
    thanks!
    DaveP likes this.






  15. #45
    Canadian Genius Giving-Small's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Saskatoon
    Posts
    9,174
    Likes Received
    3290
    Trading Score
    346 (100%)




    DaveP -- LOL - you're quick draw McDraw there. WTG.

    Going to see if I won a jackpot LOL (I wish) or have a referral.
    DaveP likes this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

    Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Page 3 of 137 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •