User Tag List

Page 77 of 137 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2046
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: Can't Beat Free (Like Swagbucks, Gifthulk, Zoombucks, Irazoo etc)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I already redeem all my 3 vip $20 paypal this month. Just redeem my first $5 vip paypal today.
    Congrats! If you earn that much, maybe you can save up for a Black Card?
    Maria_b2011 likes this.
    Swagbucks: The original and still the best! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/01kipper

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, 01kipper. I believe it may be just temporary with the PL survey and JP I got in the past weeks. Even it is not temporary, I need to take about a month to earn the black card and probably need to wait another month to get the payment since black card only deliever at the beginning of each month. It is better to get money in my pocket asap since you never know your account will be banned for no reason at anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by 01kipper View Post
    Congrats! If you earn that much, maybe you can save up for a Black Card?
    Last edited by lcmt; Sun, Aug 12th, 2012 at 01:16 PM.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    I already redeem all my 3 vip $20 paypal this month. Just redeem my first $5 vip paypal today.

Wow that's impressive! I've had one redemption ever so far (redeemed at the end of July) and am working towards another redemption hopefully soon!!

Congrats on your referral heart1968!! Still looking for my first one! Where should we be posting our referral link??
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks shop girl!! I just have my link in my signature down there. It's my first referral of all the sites I'm a part of!
    Last month was awesome for me on CBF - got to VIP and cashed out 3 times after that for a total of $85 in July. You'd think August is like January for me since my points meter is as slow as molasses. Depends on what kind of tasks come along.
    Still no word on the Daily 10x video for me as to why its MIA.
    Maria_b2011 likes this.
    Wanting to join a good PTC site!! These are the BEST!!!
    I earned $100 in 1 MONTH on CLIXSENSE!!! Join me you can too!
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4336444

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, Shop Girl. I only post my referral link here too. I got two referrals recently from here, one from US and one from Canada.

heart1968, I don't see J on the shoutbox in the past 2 days. Probably he is not on computer. I believe he will fix it for you once he is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Wow that's impressive! I've had one redemption ever so far (redeemed at the end of July) and am working towards another redemption hopefully soon!!

Congrats on your referral heart1968!! Still looking for my first one! Where should we be posting our referral link??
    heart1968 likes this.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just see one US person in the shoutbox saying that the 10x video comes out for about every half an hour. Don't know if it only happens to US people ???

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heart1968 View Post
    Still no word on the Daily 10x video for me as to why its MIA.
    Hi heart1968,
    I used to have the same problem that Daily 10x video disappeared from my homepage. one day I checked"Browse Folders" - "Reported", and I found I reported Daily 10x video since I couldn't get points from it for days. So I deleted it from the "reported folder", and it appeared on my homepage again. it may or may not apply to your case, but you can give it a try. Good luck!
    heart1968 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

THANK YOU JESSIE!! I did as you said - I checked "pending" under browse folders and there it was, so I "deleted" it and it's there now!!
    A simple fix I would have never known how without your help.
    jessie6668 likes this.
    Wanting to join a good PTC site!! These are the BEST!!!
    I earned $100 in 1 MONTH on CLIXSENSE!!! Join me you can too!
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4336444

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heart1968 View Post
    THANK YOU JESSIE!! I did as you said - I checked "pending" under browse folders and there it was, so I "deleted" it and it's there now!!
    A simple fix I would have never known how without your help.
    Your welcome!
    So glad it worked for you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

London Olympics survey from PL is up again

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jessie6668 View Post
    Hi heart1968,
    I used to have the same problem that Daily 10x video disappeared from my homepage. one day I checked"Browse Folders" - "Reported", and I found I reported Daily 10x video since I couldn't get points from it for days. So I deleted it from the "reported folder", and it appeared on my homepage again. it may or may not apply to your case, but you can give it a try. Good luck!
    how do you delete something from the reported folder? I only have the option to view it - I reported the America's Survey Router last month because I did 3 surveys and each time I submit one, it went to an error page, so I got mad and reported it LOL

then I couldn't figure out why I hadn't had one of those surveys in a long time, then after reading your post I remembered that I had reported it - but now I can't undo it...

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I am in the same boat..........I only have the option to view the reported item. No option to delete it.

Quote Originally Posted by jessie6668 View Post
    Hi heart1968,
    Earn $50 a month with swagbucks

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/shellylynn31

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I ended up emailing J and he fixed it for me

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    how do you delete something from the reported folder? I only have the option to view it - I reported the America's Survey Router last month because I did 3 surveys and each time I submit one, it went to an error page, so I got mad and reported it LOL

then I couldn't figure out why I hadn't had one of those surveys in a long time, then after reading your post I remembered that I had reported it - but now I can't undo it...
    Quote Originally Posted by shellylynn39 View Post
    I am in the same boat..........I only have the option to view the reported item. No option to delete it.
    Sorry I did this a while ago, maybe I did not remember correctly which means it might be on the pending folder???
    I also had my Daily Global Survey Router disappeared, and I could not fix it (don't remember which folder) by myself, so I emailed J and he restored it for me very quickly. As heart1968 indicated, if you found something on your Pending Folder, just simply delete it, and it will appear again.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

won the jp and redeem another $5 vip paypal
    Giving-Small and heart1968 like this.

Page 77 of 137 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast

Thread Information