User Tag List

Page 116 of 137 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 2046
Like Tree1326Likes

Thread: Can't Beat Free (Like Swagbucks, Gifthulk, Zoombucks, Irazoo etc)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

May not be the MM video... Maybe the virool video I'm repeating by changing IP. Regardless the reason, I don't have time to email J and asking to reopen it since I have many surveys to do in other sites.

Quote Originally Posted by tvwatcher View Post
    are you serious??

the U.S. members NEVER had their points taken away and they sail right along - I've read the shoutbox when they could barely contain their excitement, bragging about the thousands of points they made - we Canadians get ONE repeating video - a mere pittance compared to what the U.S. members rake in, and YOU get marked as a cheater??

unfreakingbelievable
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lcmt View Post
    When I login, it says now "
    Your account is currently marked as "Cheater."
    ". OK.... I'm done with CBF. I don't bother to email J asking it.
    Holy crow - I've heard everything now. Quickrewards has virool videos also. There are alot of other good sites, CBF has been less than mediocre lately.
    tvwatcher and lcmt like this.
    Wanting to join a good PTC site!! These are the BEST!!!
    I earned $100 in 1 MONTH on CLIXSENSE!!! Join me you can too!
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4336444

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quickrewards is my favourite site too, but I only use it on doing survey. I like to take survey since it earns more. CBF has only one survey "Daily Global Survey" now worths 50 cents (non-VIP) after they took down the PL surveys. 50 cents SSI survey is everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by heart1968 View Post
    Holy crow - I've heard everything now. Quickrewards has virool videos also. There are alot of other good sites, CBF has been less than mediocre lately.
    I earn at least $80 every month. Task, SSI & PL surveys pays better than other sites. Join Clixsense with me http://www.clixsense.com/?4489292

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

and further to that - I've read in the shoutbox when they say to use sandboxie for the download offers so they can download and install, get the points and then delete the sandbox.

apparently if you are a U.S. member anything goes
    oh, so that is what sandboxie is for!!!!
    I've read so many times people bragging, and saying how great sandboxie is, and I had no idea what they were talking about.
    And those offers they do over and over again, are worth a lot more than 3 points.
    Please join me & earn FREE Paypal cash, Amazon gift cards, more!
    join SwagBucks
    join
    Gifthulk <--- click link to receive 250 points at signup.....or enter Invite Code: AB54772

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

When I login, it says now "
    Your account is currently marked as "Cheater."
    ". OK.... I'm done with CBF. I don't bother to email J asking it.
    Okay now I'm feeling uneasy, I'm not gonna try to earn anymore points until J reverses the vid points. I just wish it would happen already..I hate waiting to see what will happen.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

If J marks me as cheater, he probably will reverses the points earn by me as referrals too.

Have you requested the payment yet, vlindal ?

Quote Originally Posted by vlindal View Post
    Okay now I'm feeling uneasy, I'm not gonna try to earn anymore points until J reverses the vid points. I just wish it would happen already..I hate waiting to see what will happen.
    Last edited by lcmt; Fri, Oct 5th, 2012 at 01:18 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

If J marks me as cheater, he probably will reverses the points earn by me as referrals too.

Have you requested the payment yet, vlindal ?
    No, not yet, but I do have a payment pending from before the video started, now I'm worried about that too. I don't understand why he just doesn't reverse just those points and say this is not allowed, instead of just banning you from the site. Do you know how many points you had before the videos started? Those points should still be yours and he should allow you to cash out for those, in my opinion anyways.

But it doesn't seem like he cares much about this site anyways and I think it won't be long before it all comes crashing down. I mean he's saying how busy he is all the time, working two other jobs and all, but he decided to open this site and run it as a one man show. Even though you're busy with other things you should still be responsible for the upkeep of the site and making sure things run smoothly.

He doesn't have time to fix the CBF wall and all the offers that are a hit n miss or MIA for the past how many weeks, and he couldn't find the time to let us know that the video points won't be honored, but now he has all the time in the world to go through all the canadian accounts and calculate all the points we earned from the video and take it all back. That doesn't make any sense at all. He knew about this days ago and all he had to do was send some kind of message, maybe on top of the mm page that the repeating video is a glitch so not to watch it. I highly doubt that, that is harder than going through, who knows how many accounts and reversing points. Insane!!

Anyone have any other good sites they can recommend? lol..
    tvwatcher, lcmt and heart1968 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I have about 1100 points before the video. This is not the first time I got banned from site. Whenever I got ban, I normally lose $5 to $50. It is useless to email them and explain the reason and hope they reopen it for you. If I think the site is good after I got banned, I will just open another account instead of emailing back and forth asking for account reactivation.

My case maybe different than yours since I watch lots of virool video by changing IP OR I launch multiple MM video simultaneously OR I don't watch the MM video at all ......but these should not consider cheating because it is the bug from your video which allows me to do it. If I change the video link or page in order to get this result, then I'm considering cheating. All I do is I click "I want 3 points" on multiple windows. I don't know how can I cheat ??? For the virool video, changing the IP is the same idea of changing email to do the offer. My guess is that J is too busy and he has no time to figure it out how to reverse the points from my account due to complexity of the situation.

I normally only stick with those sites having high pay daily surveys like Clixsense, Quickrewards, Dailysurveypanel, as well as Swagbucks and Zoombucks if I have spare time to do more surveys. Let me know if you find another good sites which offer high pay surveys.

No, not yet, but I do have a payment pending from before the video started, now I'm worried about that too. I don't understand why he just doesn't reverse just those points and say this is not allowed, instead of just banning you from the site. Do you know how many points you had before the videos started? Those points should still be yours and he should allow you to cash out for those, in my opinion anyways.

But it doesn't seem like he cares much about this site anyways and I think it won't be long before it all comes crashing down. I mean he's saying how busy he is all the time, working two other jobs and all, but he decided to open this site and run it as a one man show. Even though you're busy with other things you should still be responsible for the upkeep of the site and making sure things run smoothly.

He doesn't have time to fix the CBF wall and all the offers that are a hit n miss or MIA for the past how many weeks, and he couldn't find the time to let us know that the video points won't be honored, but now he has all the time in the world to go through all the canadian accounts and calculate all the points we earned from the video and take it all back. That doesn't make any sense at all. He knew about this days ago and all he had to do was send some kind of message, maybe on top of the mm page that the repeating video is a glitch so not to watch it. I highly doubt that, that is harder than going through, who knows how many accounts and reversing points. Insane!!

Anyone have any other good sites they can recommend? lol..
    Last edited by lcmt; Fri, Oct 5th, 2012 at 02:26 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I think I have about 1100 points before the video. This is not the first time I got banned from site. Whenever I got ban, I normally lose $5 to $50. It is useless to email them and explain the reason and hope they reopen it for you. If I think the site is good after I got banned, I will just open another account instead of emailing back and forth asking for account reactivation.

My case maybe different than yours since I watch lots of virool video by changing IP OR I launch multiple MM video simultaneously OR I don't watch the MM video at all ......but these should not consider cheating because it is the bug from your video which allows me to do it. If I change the video link or page in order to get this result, then I'm considering cheating. All I do is I click "I want 3 points" on multiple windows. I don't know how can I cheat ??? For the virool video, changing the IP is the same idea of changing email to do the offer. My guess is that J is too busy and he has no time to figure it out how to reverse the points from my account due to complexity of the situation.

I normally only stick with those sites having high pay daily surveys like Clixsense, Quickrewards, Dailysurveypanel, as well as Swagbucks and Zoombucks if I have spare time to do more surveys. Let me know if you find another good sites which offer high pay surveys.
    Yeah that is what worries me because I have a couple different referrals that also watched those videos and who will probably get their points reversed too. So my account will probably be a pain to calculate from my points and from my referral points.

I'm members to those sites too except for dailysurveypanel, but I usually get dqed from most surveys but I'm interested in finding out more about the site. Do you have a referral link?

If I find a good site I'll let you know, and I'll also let you know what the damage to my account is, hopefully I'll find out by tomorrow.
    lcmt likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is no referral program from Dailysurveypanel (www.dailysurveypanel.com). Actually Dailysurveypanel (DSP) is mini-version of Quickrewards and operated by the same owner. Right now, you can only do SSI worth 50 cents, but they have SSI#1 and SSI#2. Don't do Greenfield in DSP since it does NOT credit. If you do surveys, you should always do it from Clixsense first since it pays higher except Global Test and Opinion survey, you should do it on Quickrewards.

Yeah that is what worries me because I have a couple different referrals that also watched those videos and who will probably get their points reversed too. So my account will probably be a pain to calculate from my points and from my referral points.

I'm members to those sites too except for dailysurveypanel, but I usually get dqed from most surveys but I'm interested in finding out more about the site. Do you have a referral link?

If I find a good site I'll let you know, and I'll also let you know what the damage to my account is, hopefully I'll find out by tomorrow.
    vlindal likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Web perspective is an EXCELLENT survey only site. I likely earn $20 per month on the surveys and the odd few are $4.00. All are $1.00 and up. I get alot of e-mails for survey invites. Sometimes I don't get in but I mostly do. PM if if anyone has more questions - there is no referral program.
    vlindal likes this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

one of the people that was doing the video has been redeeming like crazy the past few days - obviously still has her points..so far...

I agree with vlindal - it doesn't seem like J cares about the site anymore - what with the offers not crediting, and the way this whole thing was handled - and still not a word from him on this

you can bet if the video was for the U.S. he would have either made an announcement or have let them keep the points

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

the shoutbox is an amazing source of info

J revoked those for them but never did for us when we had that MM video all day a few months ago? Wow. that video on MM for us lasted more than a day..I'm just surprised is all. He never revoked all those tasks for us members either.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

one of the people that was doing the video has been redeeming like crazy the past few days - obviously still has her points..so far...

I agree with vlindal - it doesn't seem like J cares about the site anymore - what with the offers not crediting, and the way this whole thing was handled - and still not a word from him on this

you can bet if the video was for the U.S. he would have either made an announcement or have let them keep the points
    I wonder if she received her prizes? That's just going to be a huge upset to everyone involved, and I don't even know if the rest of the canadian members who watched the video knows whats coming...?

For the people who had their points reversed, what did J do to the history wall? Is the points from the video still there and he just put admin adjust...whatever amount of points, or did he write why the points are taken or anything?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is what my history showed vlindal. I was wondering about the member who was redeeming as well - they have to be approved.

This is what showed in my history when my points got reversed:

Oct 4, 2012 Reverse Admin Adjustment-Matomy Problem-Oct -2,475.0000 4.6288
    Oct 4, 2012 Reverse Admin Adjustment-Matomy Problem-Sept -1,705.0000 2,479.6288

That's about it. My matomy wall is still up, no messages on my accout. I haven't tried to earn a darn point since and a few things have come accross my mind as to what J can do with the 4.6288 points he left my account!

Oh yeah, and all the points from the video are still in history.
    Last edited by heart1968; Fri, Oct 5th, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
    tvwatcher and vlindal like this.

Page 116 of 137 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 ... LastLast

Thread Information