User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11
    Likes Received
    0
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    voted!


    All the best
    http://www.talenthouse.com/creativei...65f1ab179b/517

    click this link and vote for me!
    each can vote twice one from Facebook and the other from twitter !

  2. #17
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,614
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica90 View Post
    Voted! Please vote for me
    Silver Car Photo by:
    JESSICA
    https://apps.facebook.com/offerpop/C...&rest=0&v=View
    Done!! Vote #154 and I commented as Jacb Cody

  3. #18
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,614
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Khishoer View Post
    voted!


    All the best
    http://www.talenthouse.com/creativei...65f1ab179b/517

    click this link and vote for me!
    each can vote twice one from Facebook and the other from twitter !
    Done!! Vote #668 from Facebook (I commented as Jacb Cody) and Vote #669 from Twitter (I tweeted as @BleasdaleFamily)

  4. #19
    CaLoonie canadian_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    154
    Likes Received
    156
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by middleclassmom View Post
    I voted!! Gavin was at 18% after my vote. and YES, let's exchange daily votes!
    Thanks for voting!! I voted for your little guy again!! www.bx93.com Thanks!

  5. #20
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,614
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_girl View Post
    Thanks for voting!! I voted for your little guy again!! www.bx93.com Thanks!
    I'll keep voting for your little man!!

  6. #21
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    118
    Likes Received
    2
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



  7. #22
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    237
    Likes Received
    1
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Voted 5 times!

    Please help my daughter with these two contests! One is a quick FB "Like" on her picture and the other is a daily vote for Parents.com!

    Will return ALL votes including dailies on a daily basis! Thank you so much!

    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

    Daily:
    http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/1316254

  8. #23
    CaLoonie canadian_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    154
    Likes Received
    156
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)



    Voted again for your little cutie --- by far the cutest pic in the contest, btw. He should win anyway!!!! Good luck, and thanks again for voting for Gavin.

    www.bx93.com

  9. #24
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,614
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)



    I liked all 3 of your pages as Jacb Cody

  10. #25
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,614
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by uzumaiti View Post
    Voted 5 times!

    Please help my daughter with these two contests! One is a quick FB "Like" on her picture and the other is a daily vote for Parents.com!

    Will return ALL votes including dailies on a daily basis! Thank you so much!

    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

    Daily:
    http://photos.parents.com/category/vote/photo/1316254
    Done! Like #54 on the first photo, and you are currently in #285th place after my vote on the other photo

  11. #26
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,614
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_girl View Post
    Voted again for your little cutie --- by far the cutest pic in the contest, btw. He should win anyway!!!! Good luck, and thanks again for voting for Gavin.

    www.bx93.com
    Thanks you I'll vote for Gavin again as soon as the 24 hours has passed again!!

  12. #27
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,614
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)



    Today and Tomorrow are the last days to vote. PLEASE lend your support and vote 5 times in a row daily.

    http://coldsucks.ca

  13. #28
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,614
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)



    Monday, May 28th is the last day for voting!!! Please vote 5 times in a row today for my son (with Jessica BC underneath)!!!!

    http://coldsucks.ca

  14. #29
    Smart Canuck RedEng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Fort McMurray
    Posts
    1,993
    Likes Received
    845
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)



    good luck, I gave him 5 votes

  15. #30
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island, BC
    Posts
    1,614
    Likes Received
    26
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    good luck, I gave him 5 votes
    Thank you!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •