User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Free Glade Decor scents @ RCSS

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

This item is on ROLLBACK at Walmart. If your Walmart accepts CZ Coupons, I would suggest that you go and get some. I picked up 6 more this morning at Walmart and used the CZ Cpn By the way, I am not sure when the rollback will end, but I assume in 2-3 more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by namaste2011 View Post
    This deal was for last week's flyer. I have not seen anything for this week.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have never use coupon zone at walmart....is there any restriction? what should I say? It's one CZ per household?
    sporatic and PBNJ like this.
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    I have never use coupon zone at walmart....is there any restriction? what should I say? It's one CZ per household?
    Not all walmarts take CZ coupons, at least mine did not.
    couponsbaby likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I just gave the cashier the coupon and she accepted it. This wasn't the first time they have accepted a CZ Cpn from me. She did ask me where I got it from and I told her RCSS. Some Walmarts accept the coupon as Price Matching. Why some accept and some don't is beyond me. 1 of the stores in my area accepts it and another one in my area does not. It's almost like RCSS. In my area there are 4 RCSS and 2 accept CZ Cpn and MFR Cpns against 1 product and 2 RCSS in my area wil only allow you to use 1. So I think what it boils down to is the store manager. What I would do before I go to Walmart is call the store manager and ask him or her if they accept it. Also ask Walmart if you can use a MFR cpn with a CZ Cpn. You won't need both in this case, but for future it maybe good to know. Also make sure you get the store managers name, this way if the cashier disputes it you can inform them that you spoke to MR/MRS Store Manager on such and such a day and such and such a time.

Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    greencanuck and couponsbaby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm going to check this out at my local walmart. last week I price matched from the walmart flyer at No Frills and they would only let me use 1 coupon zone coupon so i could only get one decor thingy for free.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I took the Tag from WM to RCSS, they matched it, however only for 2... my WM will not accept them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information