User Tag List

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Expired
    ALL,

Went to Ira Needles Walmart tonight an look what I picked up for $1 each????? AMAZING!!!! I wish I had coupons for these...but I did get overage on other items so I never paid a penny!!!!

They also had aveeno lotion(the pump kind) with the bonus small one for a dollar and they had some other gift packs for $2 and $3!!!!

All in the Health and beauty section!! Near the nail polish on small shelves!

Hope you can all get some deals!! Name:  1 walmart.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  20.6 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    Last edited by Kerricakes; Thu, Sep 20th, 2012 at 12:04 PM.
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    ALL,

Went to Ira Needles Walmart tonight an look what I picked up for $1 each????? AMAZING!!!! I wish I had coupons for these...but I did get overage on other items so I never paid a penny!!!!

They also had aveeno lotion(the pump kind) with the bonus small one for a dollar and they had some other gift packs for $2 and $3!!!!

All in the Health and beauty section!! Near the nail polish on small shelves!

Hope you can all get some deals!! Name:  1 walmart.jpg
Views: 414
Size:  20.6 KB

Kerri that looks like a small stash you took a pic for me to pick what I wanted before the move. Hardly seems worth my while. That really is not going to lighten your moving load much............hahahahaha..............good deal sweetie
    Gwen

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Lol! Gwen I have to seperate my keep from my donate or give away and then I will take a pic! After the long weekend!!
    RRRRRLF - FPC's for Schneiders/FPC for Prime Turkey/$4 Easy ups from Pampers portal/ $2 Lacoupe/$5 Arctic Gardens/FPC Huggies&Pampers wipes/FPC Barilla/FPC Milk ~ Mean People Suck!

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

I was there this afternoon...barely anything left except some dove men sets for $5

Ilovecoupons!
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Great deals - Way to go!!
    Wanna Join WagJag? àhttp://www.wagjag.com/?wid=32ea912f41ea7fd17f7c8a136779b461<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
    Wanna Join Groupon? àhttp://www.groupon.com/r/uu20943525<o:p></o:p>

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Thanks!!! There are still great deals to be had!!!! I went to WM Sunrise and they had the baby wash(bubble bath- full sized) blue kind with the extra Johnsons hand and face wipes for $1!!! The trick was it was not posted...no label stating they were on sale. Took them up to the scaner to price check and voila!!! I would not be surprised if all those bonus packs were on sale!!! I forgot to check in the baby isle and these ones were in the small baby area they have in the health and beauty area so there may be more!!! Going to check other WM's tomorrow!! Used the $2 off Johnsons from Save.cato get overage and one $1 off any johnsons and they paid me to take them! Yeah yeah!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Kerri you ROCK!! WTG! I always miss these great clearance deals.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Thanks!!! I am trying! Successfully found olay bar soap 8 pack with attatched olay body wash for one dollar today at WM St Jacobs!!! There were still 2 left in the hair isle at the end on the right bottom shelf when I left today at 4pm!!! Also was Playtex tampons large boxes 36 and 40's for $4. I had the peelies but it did not meet the restrictions. I will go back later to see if it goes down in price. LOTS of those lady speed stick gift sets for $5. For me that is not that much of a deal so I will wait and hopefully they will go down to a few dollars!
    Checked WM in Fairview and nothing at all. I remembered how much I despise couponing there!!! The lady gave me such a problem! oh well.
    I am going to try to hit up cambridge tomorrow and see what is up...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Great deals!!! i hate shopping at wm st jacobs, i always have a hassle there, i actually stopped going there because its not worth the head ache. Glad you found some deals though

Thread Information