User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Free frozen minute maid!!!!!!!!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I found 4 full tear pads today. I took 20 coupons. 10 for my and 10 for my inlaws who love this juice and are on a pension. If i can get to the store tomorrow i can grab some for people here and will RAOK them! No promises they will still be there but i will try my best
    janetta, mckbutterfly and dariusz8 like this.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Just want to add my two cents. (Well not really, they are MY two cents )

That is the rating for regular coupons.

These minute maid coupons are most definitely not "regular" coupons. They are high demand (everyone wants them) and they are high value seeing as you can get FREE juice. So one could either value them at HD/HV or FPC level thus making them worth more in stamps.

I don't think 5 stamps for 10 Minute maid is unreasonable when you factor them in at HD/HV and add one for postage.
    to ME that is excesive....5 stamps for $10 worth of coupons??? r u serious?? no wonder why people hoard them, and empty tear pads... so they can come here and trade them for and arm and a leg...to those i say wow people woowww... have you guys seen the trade section?? it is INSANE!!!
    FYI someone just RAOK'ed me 10 of them last week... because i do the same to them!!!! and yesterday i got another 10 x $1 eggs for free!!! why because there is still GENEROUS people out there that do not think $10 worth in coupons cost almost $5. FYI this is MY opinion....and i think i am still entitle to express my opinion, am i not?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I have to say that the tearpad coupon thing seems to be getting worse.[/QUOTE]

100% agreed, and also think same about printables.
    anastasia1009 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by uanoor View Post
    I have to say that the tearpad coupon thing seems to be getting worse.
    100% agreed, and also think same about printables.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you its getting worse and worse. People taking the whole tearpad and getting more & more then either selling them on eBay or trading them on forums and facebook and making a profit from it. if they would take what their family needs and then leave the rest then more for the the next person. Almost like drug dealing..people want them and would do anything for these coupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    100% agreed, and also think same about printables.
    I agree with you its getting worse and worse. People taking the whole tearpad and getting more & more then either selling them on eBay or trading them on forums and facebook and making a profit from it. if they would take what their family needs and then leave the rest then more for the the next person. Almost like drug dealing..people want them and would do anything for these coupons.[/QUOTE]

I just emailed a letter to the makers of Minute Maid telling them about their coupons being sold on Ebay and that becaause of this, the rest of us not able to use the tearpad coupons that were put in the stores for us to use. I asked them to please stop ebay from letting these people sell their coupons. If we all start sending emails to the companies that are having their coupons sold on Ebay, maybe they will do something about it. I wrote this letter to the company because I was finally fed up with not being able to find any coupons. I am hoping the rest of you will do the same. Lets get this practice of selling coupons STOPPED!!!
    carlyincanada likes this.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FredMerc View Post
    I just emailed a letter to the makers of Minute Maid telling them about their coupons being sold on Ebay and that becaause of this, the rest of us not able to use the tearpad coupons that were put in the stores for us to use. I asked them to please stop ebay from letting these people sell their coupons. If we all start sending emails to the companies that are having their coupons sold on Ebay, maybe they will do something about it. I wrote this letter to the company because I was finally fed up with not being able to find any coupons. I am hoping the rest of you will do the same. Lets get this practice of selling coupons STOPPED!!!
    I don't think companies can limit/ban couponing activities on ebay but may be they could stop particular ones when reported. Won't hurt to try I guess. (Boy, I gotta place my order fast before it is gone on ebay ). Any way, I do agree that greed of few people is making couponing even harder and its getting much harder to find good coupons compared to not long ago.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What they will do about it is either stop issuing coupons all togethe. Or do Facebook promos only where you can only get one and it will have your name printed on it ane cashier will demand photo identification. I bet the trading pages on SC would go too. You can't control ebay. Its one of the biggest companies in the world and can't possibly police every listing when they have trillions, even if they do ban coupon sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by FredMerc View Post
    I agree with you its getting worse and worse. People taking the whole tearpad and getting more & more then either selling them on eBay or trading them on forums and facebook and making a profit from it. if they would take what their family needs and then leave the rest then more for the the next person. Almost like drug dealing..people want them and would do anything for these coupons.
    I just emailed a letter to the makers of Minute Maid telling them about their coupons being sold on Ebay and that becaause of this, the rest of us not able to use the tearpad coupons that were put in the stores for us to use. I asked them to please stop ebay from letting these people sell their coupons. If we all start sending emails to the companies that are having their coupons sold on Ebay, maybe they will do something about it. I wrote this letter to the company because I was finally fed up with not being able to find any coupons. I am hoping the rest of you will do the same. Lets get this practice of selling coupons STOPPED!!![/QUOTE]
    mckbutterfly likes this.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    So Thursday morning I went to the metro in Brampton, the one on main street, looking for these coupon. Found the empty spot. So I ask the manager if he knows when the coupons will be refill. He told me the lady was in Tuesday morning and about 5 min after she put them up someone went around the store and took almost all the coupon, IN THE WHOLE store.

I did find the b4g1 @ Foodbasic, its not free but still a good price.
    That same person must have hit the Trinity Metro as well because all I found were empty backings

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I don't see anything wrong with taking say 10 and then deciding later down the line to only use 5 and then re-trading those other five. But from what some are saying they seem to think this is wrong?

Also, I don't see anything wrong with taking some extras to trade for other coupons I need. How is this wrong? You're getting something you want and I am getting something I want/need that may of never been released in my province. But I shouldn't do this because I should only take what I need?

What about again, if I traded for too many expecting to use them all and then deciding not to am I not allowed to re-trade them for whatever I feel necessary? Maybe I originally traded FPC's for them so why is wrong for me to ask for a GC or stamps back? Should I just not re-trade them and just let them go to waste instead despite the fact that I sent out good coupons for them in the first place.

Or what if family and friends grabbed coupons for me not knowing I had already gotten enough for myself? Am I supposed to say no thanks, recycle them? Put them back? If so then I have to mail such coupons back to them and we've both wasted postage. I just think some people are a little too judgemental when it comes to coupons and speak (type really) before they think.

I understand each person puts a different value on coupons worth. Just because I think 5 stamps is fair for $10 worth of HV/HD coupons doesn't always mean I would trade at that rate. I traded some of these coupons (most) at their face value factoring them in as "regular" coupons which they most certainly are not. But at the same time if someone offers me a $5 GC for 23 of them I'd be an idiot not to accept! Just because one asks for something in exchange for them and you feel it is excessive doesn't mean they are greedy people. I think 5 stamps for $10 is completely fine (some might call me greedy) but at the same time I have RAOK many people before or traded coupons at half their face value just so others can get a better deal and get what they want.

I also take offence to people comparing Ebay coupon sellers to people trading on the forums. These two things are COMPLETELY different. One is asking for real money, the other asking for other coupons in exchange. Not sure how someone could get the two confused.
    torontogal12 likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    to ME that is excesive....5 stamps for $10 worth of coupons??? r u serious?? no wonder why people hoard them, and empty tear pads... so they can come here and trade them for and arm and a leg...to those i say wow people woowww... have you guys seen the trade section?? it is INSANE!!!
    FYI someone just RAOK'ed me 10 of them last week... because i do the same to them!!!! and yesterday i got another 10 x $1 eggs for free!!! why because there is still GENEROUS people out there that do not think $10 worth in coupons cost almost $5. FYI this is MY opinion....and i think i am still entitle to express my opinion, am i not?
    Wow, I totally agree with you......some very generous SCer here also roaked me a bunch of these!
    i_love_to_save likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Still searching, still haven't found a single coupon
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

salady pm me i'll send you a few
    salady likes this.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    salady pm me i'll send you a few
    Wow, you're a real gem! Thank you I will pm you now.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Junior Canuck couponlovingcanuck's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    FYI...it's $1 for Minute Maid OJ at Safeway....so with the coupon, $1 for two is still very good out here in the West :0)
    Just giving you the heads up that Minute Maid is on sale for $0.59 at SOF! That's $0.09 per can

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

I found these about a week ago (The same day I traded for some no less) and took what I figured was decent amount for my family (5 kids and 2 adults so I took a dozen) BUT there were 5-6 tearpads FULL at the store that day. FULL.
    I went back to the same store the day before freshco's flyer went out and there were still 5-6 tearpads FULL. I have since re-traded the ones I got from trades to other but thought, why not go out today and see if I can't make some smartcanucks happy and bring some coupons back to ROAK. Guess what?
    The same store that had had 5-6 tearpads of minute maid as well as atleast 10 other GREAT tearpads (most with 5-6 of the same tearpad) now has one lonely tearpad in the whole store. The rest have empty backings, broken pastic holders or empty plastic bins were booklets sat under a week ago. Ridiculous!
    I am confident there is not a store left in my city with these tearpads. I did find the B4G1 but not these. Sorry SC members, I tried

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread Information