User Tag List

kirin trade list
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have a question for stacking:

So if I have a tear pad for dove for example it is $2.00 and then have a $1.00 off from Save.ca coupon. Could I use both those coupons on that one product? Any what stores let you stack in Vancouver, BC and on what products? Thanks for the input
    This thread is currently associated with: Save.ca Coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

As long as the upc are different and it came in a different sources like insert,tearpad or mail-in. There are few london drugs that allow stacking here. What i do i ask the customer service first or manager, i let them read my coupon if i could stack it or not.

kirin trade list
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thank you.. so how long have you been doing this? I just started a couple of months ago. Which LD do you go to and are able to stack?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Im new too..same as you. But i learned a lot here in SC. I read in a blog that the LD in joyce allowed stacking. The one in downtown right across vancouver city centre have their own coupon policy if the coupon states cannt be combine with any other offer you cannot combine them. Not sure about the LD in robson havnt tried their yet.SOF allows stacking too. But not all.

If it's free it's for me! newwestcouponer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The LD at Woodwards (in Gastown, Abbott and Cordova) is fairly new, and they allow stacking with no hassle. I've stacked LD in store coupons with manufacturer's coupons before, and stacked for Dove, Arm and Hammer detergent... They're great. But like another poster said, I usually take the coupons to customer service (or call) and check with them before I go and get my products.
    Good luck!

Thread Information