Hi again, I wanted to give you a heads up on an up and coming Health, Beauty, Vitamins, and Supplements company. They aren't exactly new but they are expanding rapidly and carry thousands of products. They are very similar to some of the others that have been posted in the forum.

I've got a friends code for $5 OFF No minimum purchase required! Shipping is affordable and starts at just $6 for international orders (to CA) or free within the US on only $25! The discount does NOT expire though the shipping promo may be limited.

Now may be a good time for anyone who's interested in joining the rewards program with me too as it's a pyramid- you'll forever earn a % of all customers that join. It begins at 4% for new referrals and then goes to 3%, 2%, and 1%. For those referred by second, third, fourth generation referrals!

IF you are LIKE ME and want to earn free vitamins, bath, body, organic, natural products, baby/kids products (over 20,000 products to choose from then you may be happy with this program. If you join, you can send me a message and I'll give you all of the tips I've learned along the way. I'm a pretty new member and will be getting a nice big box of all of my favorite products for FREE SIMPLY BY SHARING MY CODE!!!! It really is VERY EASY....though without good advice it can be slow to get started.

Here's what to do.

1) First....if you simply want a great deal- up to 60% off of retail prices on all of these products, go here and use code
7 2 9 4 1 3 3 (without the space!) at checkout for the great discount for friends (new customers!). You'll really enjoy their products and prices. Shipping is fast with low prices!

2) $5 off will be activated at checkout. No minimum required! After checkout, receive your code right away and share it. That's the easy part, but for great advice, if you really want to earn a LOT OF freebies, send me a message and I'd be happy to give you ideas.

When you use 7 2 9 4 1 3 3 you'll automatically be eligible for great discounts and entered into the rewards program!Name:  Healthdesigns.com.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  19.2 KBName:  HD Rewards.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  19.6 KB

Either way, this is a great place to shop!!!!! Great products, great service, excellent prices, and low shipping prices + the discount too!

IF YOU ENJOY ANY OF THE OTHER MAJOR SUPPLEMENT COMPANIES that are POPULAR, then YOU'LL LOVE THIS ONE! I personally use several!

Enjoy!

Need even more information on this easy offer?