User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired on: Sun, Apr 21st, 2013
    My mothers health is poor and she is in a contest to win a $50,000 kitchen renovation that will accommodate her health needs. In an attempt to encourage people to sign up and vote for her I have created a raffle draw for 2 AMAZING prizes. The first is a gift basket worth over $400.00 and contains items like 2 deluxe car washes at shell, 2 passes to the movie theatres, 2 passes to yuk yuk's, jewellery and much much more. The second prize is $200.00 CASH for you to spend however you like! If you take a few minutes and sign up and vote for her you will get a ticket into BOTH draws. Its easy and FREE and you have the chance to win 2 amazing prizes.

After you have signed up and voted you can e-mail me at [email protected] with your name and phone number and a ticket will be placed in the draws in your name! The current end date of the contest and the day of the draws is June 30th, 2012 but if enough people support us and sign up to vote we may do the draw sooner. The winner will be notified and the basket and money will either be delivered (if close enough) or sent by UPS (CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY PLEASE).

How to vote and be entered in the draw:
    1. Go to: www.myfantasykitchen.com (*NOTE: IF YOU SEE ON THE HOME PAGE THAT A WINNER WAS ALREADY CHOSEN THIS IS FROM A PREVIOUS ROUND -- THERE HAVE BEEN 3 ROUNDS ALREADY AND WE ARE NOW WORKING TOWARDS THE 4th ROUND*)
    2.Click sign up and enter the required info. – A verification e-mail will be sent to you, which you must click the link in. CHECK YOUR JUNK AND SPAM BOXES.
    3. After clicking the link, enter the rest of your info and finish the sign up process.
    4. Click “settings” (on the upper right hand corner), then “e mail” (on the left) and the scroll down and check off “I do not want to receive e mails from my fantasy kitchen” and save.
    5. Next click “members” at the top of the page and then search for Karla. Click on Karla Gallagher’s profile.
    6. Click “photos” on the left side of Karla’s profile.
    7. You will see the three photos of the kitchen. You need to click on each one and click VOTE for all three photos.
    8. After you have voted for all 3 photos you are done and can close down the site.

NOTE: In order to be entered into the raffle draw you need to send an e-mail to [email protected] with the name you used to sign up with, and your phone number. (I will know if you voted and will be checking to verify) Should your name be chosen in the draws you will be contacted to arrange drop off or UPS delivery of the basket (paid for by us of course).

FOR MORE INFORMATION AND PICTURES OF THE BASKET CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/fantasykitchenraffle
    This thread is currently associated with: Shell

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I voted 495,509,496

Please RTF and vote for me
    Nina J #9 black and white photo
    http://apps.facebook.com/my-polls/r9h1yh8n?app_data=9

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

returned number 230 but Please send an e mail to [email protected] with your name and phone number to get a ticket in the draw!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't live in Canada but thank u for the vote. I am currently behind and trying to catch up. Have a fantastic Saturday.

Thread Information