User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I have been a member of HBC credit card since 2005. I had received a call about 4 months ago from HBC lifestyle essential and they offered me a package deal about life style benefits I could have with HBC credit card. I was told that I can cancell this offer with in 30 days. After listening, whole deal I told them that I am not interested but send me the whole package of information about this offer and then I will confirm after reading the whole stuff about it.
    I have not received any thing since then for next couple of months.
    but they had started deducting money from my HBC card and then I called and reported my complaints that why they are charging even I have not allowed them to. They said I had to call them within 30 days. how redicolous it is. One sided - they forced me a trial package for 30 days.
    I called them and asked them to cancel my membership and stop charging from my credit card but they said they now are sending me a full package with $60 free groceries voucher then I can call them again if still I want to. I wait for another month - nothing I have received from them but to test them I spent $100 and bought 4 gift cards from lifestyleessentials website. There were 3 card from Petro Canada point card ( those are available for free at any petro canada gas station and online but I paid $25 assuming that this will be a gift card. but it was not. It was just a petro point card with out any credit and I had it for free from petro Canada gas station.
    I Called them and informed them that some how they sent me a simple petro Canada point card with out any credit. They told me that this card is not a gift card and it was mentioned on website that I missed it and it is a card I can use too save 5cent for every litre of gas. I explain to them that this kind of cards are available for free at almost every petro Canada gas station why they are charging $25. I was under the impression that it is a gift card thats why I ordered 3 cards at the same time ( What a stupid thing I did) Finally - they said they can not help me in this regard and they can not return money even they can not adjust it with any other gift card. I asked them to let me talk to their Manager but they said it will take 72 hrs and they will call me back. I am still waiting.
    I dont hope they will fix it. But I just want to let every body know that Please be aware for this kind of people and Please dont be fool by signing for HBC life style.
    I have called my HBC insurance company and have them cancel my membership and also I am going to cancel or consolidate HBC credit card with my Master card. Very bad experinece I have it with HBC and I will spread these words to everyone as much as I can.
    If you have any Question Please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks
    Here is the Agents references at HBC lifestyle essentials.
    1- Alxander - Id#14214 -- missed the date and time
    2- Jason - Id# 15060 ---December 15 at 3:30pm
    3- Justin - Id#15378 - on December 17 at 9:30am Calgary time

Their Website - online store

http://www.lifestyleessentials.ca/(r...ipkzxd45)/LRH/
    This thread is currently associated with: Petro Canada

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ejazji View Post
    I have been a member of HBC credit card since 2005. I had received a call about 4 months ago from HBC lifestyle essential and they offered me a package deal about life style benefits I could have with HBC credit card. I was told that I can cancell this offer with in 30 days. After listening, whole deal I told them that I am not interested but send me the whole package of information about this offer and then I will confirm after reading the whole stuff about it.
    I have not received any thing since then for next couple of months.
    but they had started deducting money from my HBC card and then I called and reported my complaints that why they are charging even I have not allowed them to. They said I had to call them within 30 days. how redicolous it is. One sided - they forced me a trial package for 30 days.
    I called them and asked them to cancel my membership and stop charging from my credit card but they said they now are sending me a full package with $60 free groceries voucher then I can call them again if still I want to. I wait for another month - nothing I have received from them but to test them I spent $100 and bought 4 gift cards from lifestyleessentials website. There were 3 card from Petro Canada point card ( those are available for free at any petro canada gas station and online but I paid $25 assuming that this will be a gift card. but it was not. It was just a petro point card with out any credit and I had it for free from petro Canada gas station.
    I Called them and informed them that some how they sent me a simple petro Canada point card with out any credit. They told me that this card is not a gift card and it was mentioned on website that I missed it and it is a card I can use too save 5cent for every litre of gas. I explain to them that this kind of cards are available for free at almost every petro Canada gas station why they are charging $25. I was under the impression that it is a gift card thats why I ordered 3 cards at the same time ( What a stupid thing I did) Finally - they said they can not help me in this regard and they can not return money even they can not adjust it with any other gift card. I asked them to let me talk to their Manager but they said it will take 72 hrs and they will call me back. I am still waiting.
    I dont hope they will fix it. But I just want to let every body know that Please be aware for this kind of people and Please dont be fool by signing for HBC life style.
    I have called my HBC insurance company and have them cancel my membership and also I am going to cancel or consolidate HBC credit card with my Master card. Very bad experinece I have it with HBC and I will spread these words to everyone as much as I can.
    If you have any Question Please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks
    Here is the Agents references at HBC lifestyle essentials.
    1- Alxander - Id#14214 -- missed the date and time
    2- Jason - Id# 15060 ---December 15 at 3:30pm
    3- Justin - Id#15378 - on December 17 at 9:30am Calgary time

Their Website - online store

http://www.lifestyleessentials.ca/(r...ipkzxd45)/LRH/
    Lifestyle Essetials are thieves!!!

SImilar thing happen to me, never ask them to become a member, never received anything from them and they charged me 23 $ for several months until I realized, called them and they even charged me another month, still do not know if they will continue charging me...?? Thinking about closing my HBC account!!! And contact the police for fraud! The fraud is LifeStyle Essentials

Thread Information