Like Tree16Likes
  • 7 Post By frugalmom
  • 6 Post By Miabee
  • 3 Post By frugalmom

Thread: Going to church paid off!

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Decided to attend my sisters church this am as my DH was working. Afterwards I thought that while I was at the other end of the city I would run into Foodland to pick up some new potatoes @3.98 and their burgers for 6.99. Before leaving the store I was so happy to discover the Minute Maid coupons which I no luck finding ) prior to today. Very excited. THANK-YOU LORD!!!!!! Later shopped at WM:
    16 cans MM juice(PM to NF @.50)-1.00 wub2x8=free
    5 Colgate toothpaste(PM to NF @ 1.00)-1.00x5=free
    1 head romaine lettuce-.97
    subtotal-13.97
    tax .65
    OOP=1.62
    This thread is currently associated with: Foodland, No Frills
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Wow great OOP!! Congrats on finding those coupons... I finally found them too, after checking a couple of stores!

Speaking of divine intervention, at one point in my life I was very worried about finances and frustrated that I always had little to nothing to spend on myself at the end of each month, and no way of helping my family members in need. I prayed that God would grant me the wisdom in this area. Less than 2 weeks later I stumbled across a couponing blog. Now I use my couponing skills to help my family save money too.
    - Couponing since May 27, 2011 -
    I earned enough swagbucks to redeem for a $5 Amazon e-gift card in my first week of joining
    ! JOIN SWAGBUCKS

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

Way to go~~!
    Join Swagbucks - I've earned $150.00 so far!!
    "If you can dream it - you can do it"

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Great find!!
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Went back to the store last night to find oodles of Minute Maid coupons. PM the juice at Walmart. Right behind me in the checkout line was another Foster parent. They have adopted 5 or 6 children in the last few years. I said, "Would you be interested in free juice???????" She said, "I certainly would, you know I have lots of mouths to feed" So I allowed her to get 8 free and told her how to get more. She said, We need to sit down and talk!!!!!!! I am so glad to help them out. They are the most loving, caring,generous foster family. Sometimes God just places people in my path for a reason!
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Great trip - and I bet going to church paid off in ways you'll never know! (I skipped church on Sunday - so I missed my weekly "lift".)
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

aWSOME TRIP !! I DIDNT GOT ANY LUCK WITH THOSE COUPONS
    Happy Shopping !!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Wow, this is the first time I am seeing praise and thanks to the Lord..... Wow. Truely he is a good God. Maybe we could have a testimony section.
    Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase
    WishList: Any food ; bread, cereal, waffles, nuggets, burgers, crackers, juice & Chicken or meat.

Thread Information