User Tag List

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I purchased the Jockey Convertible Cardigan black from a friend who was selling the Jockey Person2Person line of women's clothing. I recently took it on a trip with me and I wore it in a number of ways while on the trip. Talk about packing light! I also bought a skirt that doubles as a sleeveless top.

Watch this video http://youtu.be/8CtLwNt1p24 and see how amazing this cardigan is.

Message me if you have questions you can't find the answer to on the website.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by Jezebel; Tue, Jun 19th, 2012 at 01:50 AM. Reason: removed link yo personal website

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

cool, i've never heard of this before!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I am always looking for customers but even more importantly, I am looking for new distributors. The clothing is amazing and practically sells itself. It's home party based and costs only $19.95 to get started. Perfect for anyone who wants to make extra income and set their own hours. http://www.myjockeyp2p.ca/linda to learn more about the clothing and/or the business.
    Last edited by Jezebel; Tue, Jun 19th, 2012 at 01:51 AM.
    Jockey Person to Person® can help you grow personally, professionally and financially... and it all happens by providing women with a better way to shop, dress and live. Check it out!

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Very cool... I have my eye on a dress that is multi functional like that. My question is whether it gets stretched out of shape with all the tying etc.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

It goes right back into it's original shape no matter how much you stretch or tie it. I took mine on a recent trip and it was so versatile and I never had to iron it or anything.
    Jockey Person to Person® can help you grow personally, professionally and financially... and it all happens by providing women with a better way to shop, dress and live. Check it out!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

subscribing to this thread..

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

please do not advertise on SC or post direct links to your store....if you are interested in advertising please contact Sally888

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

My apologies.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Cool eh?

Thread Information