Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Frugal is not being cheap cherielake's Avatar
    Trading Score
    397 (100%)

Expired on: Mon, Jun 11th, 2012
    Pick your spot #11
    There will 10 riders (9 plus myself)

You have to send either a Call in coupon of any kind, or a Fpc for the prize pot
    -
    Do not send fpc's that are region specific, province specific, or "only valid at" certain stores

Please send your wishlist with your address in the same pm -Subject line should be the train name. Just easier to keep everything strait lol! - please send your wishlist the same day you ask for your seat - thank you

We'll be sending everyone (including me) 3 exact wishlist coupons so if they ask for $.75 minigo do not send them $.50 mingo with out the ok first
    - if you make arrangements for early expiry, different amout or anything, please forward me the ok'ed messages - if you send coupons that do not match wiishlists with no PM's I will assume they are extras or errors.
    **I WILL NOT be held responcible for arrangements that are made for an early expiries, and how much time if any you have to use them when your envie returns**

Bundle your coupons and lable to and from - use little envelopes, baggies, or paper clips - if you use post its or stickies, Do NOT attach them to inserts. They damage the coupons and make then useless.
    I've noticed with lots of inserts people are way to careless and are sutting off dates, and (or) UPC codes. If this is done I will pm you to fix your error, or send your envie back.
    Please copy and paste the bolded statement above when requesting your seat

Coupon expiry -August 31st or later (this could change if it takes a while for the train to fill)

Wishlists are to have 40 or more items or be reasonbable enought that anyone can fill it (in your list please include 4 online coupons from save.ca, gocoupons, websaver ect)

What's it worth?
    Fpc's co
    unt as all coupons,
    - this includes Share your Breakfast Pins(only 1 pin to redeem for fpc)
    Call in count as 2 coupons
    1 Stamp - 1-2 coupons
    $.50 CT Money - 1 coupon (unless rider will take lower amount, or doesn't want)
    *So if you have more then $.50 CTM listed as 1 it will be removed - or call ins listed at 1 they are really worth 2*
    - You can have as many Fpc's and call ins as you wish but this is above the 40 on your list

-No Gc's - we are here for coupons

-UPC's Your list is not to contain more then 8 Specific upcs. I know alot of people can stack but some people just do not have access to many different coupons

Pick your spot:
    How it works - Winners are determained on who picks the pre-seleted winning spots. When you request your spot on the train you have to include your seat number in your post Ex: Hi can I join I'd love seat #2. I have a screen shot of the pre-selected winners

Winner #1 3 prizes from the prize pot
    Winner #2 2 prizes from the prize pot
    Winner #3 1 prize from the prize pot
    And 1 prize will be won threw random.org (so anyone can win it even those who won already)

Mail Day 2 days after train fills

Please include the following - so you don't get any coupons you didn't want:
    Online: Y/N
    French: Y/N
    Store specific: Y/N
    Printable: Y/N
    Multiples: Y/N
    Stack: Y/N

Boarding pass can be any of the following:
    please clearly label this as it is not counted towards most generous
    4 stamps and $.50 CTM /1 extra wishlist coupon OR
    3 stamps and $.70 CT Money/2 wishlist coupons OR
    2 stamps and $1 CT Money** only OR
    Any FPC - NO stamps needed
    *No meds, tonic water, fixodent, or natrel baboo stuff for babies*

◄◄OR►►

If you send me any of the following, no BP or coupons required for the train (counts as everything plus 2)
    *it would equal 3 coupons for train, BP, and an additional 2 coupons on top - hope this makes sense*
    $10 Pampers Voucher from company
    FPC Glad Garbage Bags
    FPC Peanut Butter (Adams or Kraft)
    FPC K-Cups (folgers, timothy's or Van houtte)
    FPC Little Swimmers

Chance to win a bonus!
    Most Generous to Conductor will get a $3 Tims Card + sheet of stickers!
    SO... you have the chance to win Fpc's/Call-ins and a tims card! woohoo
    *my list is in point value and this is how I determain most generous to conductor*

Also after everyone has comfirmed they have mailed I'll hald 2 draws from random.org for 2 extra surprise prizes!
    they could be fpc's call in's extra wishlist coupons, stickers who knows! *But they will be nice surprises*

Not sure about something. PM me, I'd be happy to answer any questions concernes or anything you may have!

- When joining the train please wait untill all wishlists are posted to start bundling your coupons. I know lots of people like to do it ealry but some riders ask to change (add/remove) coupons from wishlists, untill the train is full and all are posted. Thanks so much

I do check every bundle for proper coupons and expiries
    I will return envies with multiple mistakes - I will use your BP to send it back
    **Only Envies with NO mistakes are eligible for their prizes and bonus
    **Riders with mistakes forfit your prize and there will be a draw (from random.org) to determain a new winner

Riders:
    1. Cherie - conductor
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Save.ca Coupons, Websaver, Winners

Looking for some cute or fun handmade gifts? Check out my facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/bowtique.ccs

Thread Information