User Tag List

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast
Like Tree1162Likes

Thread: Confession Thread! Did you do something bad? Feeling Guilty? Then Confess!

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

This morning ds was running around the backyard and i picked up a metal lawn chair to move it. Didnt see him and smoked him in the forehead. Now he has a big bruise.

I told him it was the chair and a bad chair and now all afternoon hes been looking out to the backyard telling the chair its bad and mean.

Oops.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    Crochetlady, Granger and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My cat sitter went through all my clothes while I was out of town and pulled out anything old, ripped, stained, or whatever she felt needed to be pulled and put them into a BIG box for me to take to donation bin.

I put half teh stuff back in my closet!!

Yahoo!!!
    Crochetlady and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Oops.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by shmeelady; Fri, Sep 20th, 2013 at 08:59 PM.
    Crochetlady and vesper like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was walking through Target and DS2 grazed the a$$ of a woman standing in the middle of the aisle on her cell phone with his shoulder (she was sideways).
    I did not see the graze (I did see her move back as we were passing), as I was walking away she said "Could have said excuse me, effing b!tch".

I made my kids plug their ears and told her that I did not see him bump into her, but since she wants to be an effing (I used the real word) b!tch and be nasty to me because she moved back into our path as I was walking past and bumped into my kid, that she could eff off and shove her excuse me up her a$$.

It was very wrong for me to use those words, but I did and they made me feel good to tell her off.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post
    I was walking through Target and DS2 grazed the a$$ of a woman standing in the middle of the aisle on her cell phone with his shoulder (she was sideways).
    I did not see the graze (I did see her move back as we were passing), as I was walking away she said "Could have said excuse me, effing b!tch".

I made my kids plug their ears and told her that I did not see him bump into her, but since she wants to be an effing (I used the real word) b!tch and be nasty to me because she moved back into our path as I was walking past and bumped into my kid, that she could eff off and shove her excuse me up her a$$.

It was very wrong for me to use those words, but I did and they made me feel good to tell her off.
    Some people are just nasty.

Good for you for defending yourself.
    If it was me I'd probably have kept quiet and later would think "I should have said this or should have done that"
    i_forget likes this.

Trading Score
    120 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_forget View Post

I go insane when people bump into my kid ...
    electric_viking and i_forget like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jina View Post
    Some people are just nasty.

Good for you for defending yourself.
    If it was me I'd probably have kept quiet and later would think "I should have said this or should have done that"
    Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    I go insane when people bump into my kid ...

Thank you ladies!

I use to be quiet Jina, but after so long of holding my tongue, I found my voice. My kids mean the world to me, and no one is going to treat them, or anyone else for that matter, without respect or nastily in my presence.

Jerks and bullies really bother me.
    Jina and Natalka like this.
    Love like crazy everyday and smile.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

You need a longer thread if i am going to start confessing! Whoa nelly some of the things i have done that seemed like good ideas at the time!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ditto ^^^
    cheekysaver likes this.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I confess... ok here is one... maybe the only one you will get out of me LOL

I am horrible about letting people know just how sick i am. I let people know part but usually never the whole deal. (nothing terminal don't worry!) I did come to realize i have a humdinger of a issue and didn't tell anybody until today.... and guess what.... LOL I probably still won't talk about it! :D

I also confess to not being willing to accept pity or additional stress any others might put on me. I will live each moment with as much joy and laughter in my heart as possible and i hope you all can do the same.... LOL even if it does mean some naughty confessionals later.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

won't get anything outta me. although i'm already on my way to hell in a handbasket.

feel better cheeky.
    I can't profess to understand God's plan. Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

cheeky, I can totally relate about the health issues.

I'm also living with several chronic conditions, and just keep as much to just my husband and son knowing.
    After some experiences I didn't appreciate with sharing info and feelings, I keep a lot of it away from my three very nosy older sisters - and, well, the two brothers don't really care anyway, lol!

Big hugs!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    cheeky, I can totally relate about the health issues.

I'm also living with several chronic conditions, and just keep as much to just my husband and son knowing.
    After some experiences I didn't appreciate with sharing info and feelings, I keep a lot of it away from my three very nosy older sisters - and, well, the two brothers don't really care anyway, lol!

Big hugs!
    Big Grins... I am so glad i am not the only one! Big hugs! Thanks!
    Natalka likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

I confess to having read this whole thread, while at work...to keep from falling asleep. TBH, I got all my work done this morning and am waiting on an email so I can continue. So I don't feel guilty.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you folks with health issues get well soon.

I confess to wasting too much food. I feel horrible that I bought a Baconator last night and was too full to eat it, so I threw it out the window for animals to enjoy ( I did eat the bacon first). Ha ha!

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread Information