User Tag List

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree687Likes

Thread: Luka Magnotta Dismemberment Case

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Is anyone else reminded of the case in Germany, where the victim answered an internet ad?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2003...ny.lukeharding
    Thanks! I am currently banging my head on my desk and crying, "Why did I click on the link?!!!"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Is anyone else reminded of the case in Germany, where the victim answered an internet ad?
    not really, the 'victim' in that case was a willing participant.

jun lin did not ask to be killed. he loved life too much, and besides, he's about to start a relationship with someone new. the murder was driven by jealousy as a result of lin's betrayal.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    it's still possible that he was a willing paricipant
    jun lin did not have a death wish. the murder was driven by jealousy after a failed attempt to save their relationship.

when i first watched the vid i didn't dare to turn the audio on, and the visuals still looked very creepy. after i researched and gained more insight, i watched it again with audio on, it's not scary anymore -- just a love/hate thing with a tragic twist.

Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    i can't believe the vid is still out there
    i agree, the vid should have been taken off the web already. think about what the victim's family has to go through knowing the short film is still circulating online for the whole world to watch.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The many sides of Montreal murder victim Lin Jun (should be Jun Lin, Lin being the Family name, Jun is the given name meaning "handsome")

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...rticle4226195/

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i can't for the life of me understand why people are activley searching for this video and wanting to view it. it's horrific. a human being lost their life and was then cut up. why on earth would anyone need to see that?? are the details in the news not enough? a family lost a loved one and not only have to deal with that grief but that there are individuals wanting to watch it happen. this just makes my stomach turn.
    anisa, Patty Smyth, VeeVee and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

gracesmommy, I'm going to assume it's due to curiousity. I searched the video name to read a synopsis of what happened due to the fact there were conflicting media reports, I was reading many different things in this thread alone. Call me crazy but even something this heinous, I like to have facts straight. Actually ESPECIALLY with something this heinous I like to have the facts straight because what happened can very easily be turned into something that didn't happen because it's so unbelievable to start with. Now having said that I did not, and will not watch the actual video for my own personal reasons to which I don't feel need to be addressed here.

BUT I won't sit here and condemn anyone that has has watched this video either. To each their own and at the end of the day we all live with the decisions we make.
    Last edited by TaraF; Mon, Jun 4th, 2012 at 10:32 AM.
    frugal50 likes this.

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

LET'S HOPE THE REPORTS ARE TRUE!!!!!!!

Initial reports are saying Magnotta has been caught!

http://www.bild.de/news/inland/mord/...1862.bild.html

Berlin - A 29-year-old internationally sought-after suspected murderer has been arrested after PAGE information in Berlin.
    The star is accused of murdering a man in Canada and cruelly dismembered. The IMAGE learned from police sources.
    Luka Rocco Magnotta is accordingly this afternoon in an internet cafe in Karl-Marx-Straße been arrested in Neukölln.
    Magnotta front of the camera to a Chinese student dismembered parts of the body sent to politicians and made the murder video on the Internet. Since that was the former actor on the run after he was gefahndet world. Interpol had issued on Thursday evening, a search for the 29-year-olds.
    DaveP likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    i can't for the life of me understand why people are activley searching for this video and wanting to view it. it's horrific. a human being lost their life and was then cut up. why on earth would anyone need to see that??
    for different reasons i guess. most treated it as another scary movie or snuff film. some were curious.

i did not think about watching it after hearing all the gory details on news. days after i changed my mind, i wanted to know whether this attack was random or not. random, to me, is creepy (like mark twitchell case and the most recent eaton centre shooting). a psycho walks among us, killing innocent folks as he wishes. i figured there might be some clues in the online vid. i also searched more about the victim (the police didn't share much details on him then). before police spoke more on the case, i already knew the answer: jun lin knew magnotta, they were likely lovers, the murder was targeted.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good I am so glad to hear he was caught.
    TaraF likes this.
    Everytime you like my post I give the dog in my display picture a big *KISS!*

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

yep!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Last edited by TaraF; Mon, Jun 4th, 2012 at 10:58 AM.
    anisa and xox2010 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

two lonely souls... one's dreams shattered (finding love), another's dreams fulfilled (gaining international notoriety)

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thank god he has been caught!
    TaraF likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by gracesmommy View Post
    i can't for the life of me understand why people are activley searching for this video and wanting to view it. it's horrific. a human being lost their life and was then cut up. why on earth would anyone need to see that?? are the details in the news not enough? a family lost a loved one and not only have to deal with that grief but that there are individuals wanting to watch it happen. this just makes my stomach turn.
    you are so judgementa! not only on this post but other posts as well!
    I bet you secretly watched the video too.
    we can choose what we want to watch, stop passing judgement.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i can't for the life of me understand why some people are so fascinated with watching horror films and movies involving partial/complete nudity, but hey it's their choice. so long what they do in their spare time doesn't harm this society, i'm not too concerned.
    Darth Penguin and frugal50 like this.

Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information