User Tag List

Page 136 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    ...you get really crappy SDM and PC Plus offers for the week. It's like they don't want my money or something.
    My parents paid the cashier at RCSS and forgot the bananas has 200 pts just a little rant that's all :|
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When you have a bad head ache starting, and, advil is not helping...
    ROMEO, Lyssia510 and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

...you get really crappy SDM and PC Plus offers for the week. It's like they don't want my money or something.
    I always get crappy PC plus offers now. I think they know that I'm going to shop there regardless of getting good offers(PC stores are the best for produce/meat in my area).
    It sucks because I used to get at least 20 bucks a week in PC points and now it takes me 4-6 weeks to get 20 bucks worth of points and I'm spending MORE money per week on groceries bc the cost of food has gone up.
    ROMEO and thriftygranny like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    When you have a bad head ache starting, and, advil is not helping...
    Lie down in a dark room and take a short nap...it always works for me. In about 2 hours, I'm right as rain again!
    Last edited by salady; Sun, Feb 15th, 2015 at 11:43 PM.
    ROMEO, saveadollardiva and dededi like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When you fall in the bathtub the other day, mess up your hip and leg so bad you can not even move them, then, DH finds you in the tub and laughs at you because you have literately "fallen and can't get up"! DH of course helped me up and took good care of me. Have some buries and cuts, OK and walking. God I felt like I was 90 falling in the tub!
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Tue, Feb 17th, 2015 at 09:33 AM.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^omg glad you didn't break anything. some cleaning products can make tub very slippery.
    ROMEO, saveadollardiva and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    ^omg glad you didn't break anything. some cleaning products can make tub very slippery.
    I did clean my tub that weekend, but, I don't think it was the cleaning products, I think it was just my own stupidity lol.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When you hit your hip on your desk at work, and, it already hurts from your last injury!
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

when your walking, and then, you realize your boots your wearing have a a HUGE whole in the back of them! Last pair of good boots you had! Have to go and by a new pair this weekend!
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Fri, Feb 20th, 2015 at 11:03 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

When you fall in the bathtub the other day, mess up your hip and leg so bad you can not even move them, then, DH finds you in the tub and laughs at you because you have literately "fallen and can't get up"! DH of course helped me up and took good care of me. Have some buries and cuts, OK and walking. God I felt like I was 90 falling in the tub!
    Glad your DH was there to pick you up! Hope it doesn't hurt too much.

When someone uses the shared paper towels to dry an item without tearing the piece off and leaves it on the holder. Please take the disposable paper towel. It's now yours! Ew.

When people unnecessasarily (like at the office) bring food and drinks into a bathroom stall. Were you planning on making a lunch appointment here? Again, ew.

Getting sick and not being able to even hold down water. Double ew.
    saveadollardiva and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Glad your DH was there to pick you up! Hope it doesn't hurt too much.

When someone uses the shared paper towels to dry an item without tearing the piece off and leaves it on the holder. Please take the disposable paper towel. It's now yours! Ew.

When people unnecessasarily (like at the office) bring food and drinks into a bathroom stall. Were you planning on making a lunch appointment here? Again, ew.

Getting sick and not being able to even hold down water. Double ew.
    I know! Thank God he was home! Sorry about what is happen at your work, and, the fact that your not feeling well! I know it maybe hard to hold down anything, but, try drinking and eating as much as you can. Maybe some soup, or broth? Maybe take a drink with some sugar in it like a power drink or something. You need something in your stomach. Let me tell you something, it hurts more throwing up, when, you got nothing in it! I hope you feel better soon.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Fri, Feb 20th, 2015 at 11:59 AM.
    dededi likes this.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I know! Thank God he was home! Sorry about what is happen at your work, and, the fact that your not feeling well! I know it maybe hard to hold down anything, but, try drinking and eating as much as you can. Maybe some soup, or broth? Maybe take a drink with some sugar in it like a power drink or something. You need something in your stomach. Let me tell you something, it hurts more throwing up, when, you got nothing in it! I hope you feel better soon.
    Very sweet of you, thank you. Yesterday was absolutely horrible. The very thought of drinking water made me stay close to a bathroom. Today was much better and I was able to keep down an apple this morning. I guess when you're not feeling well, the last thing you want to do is clean up a mess because you were silly enough to attempt eating something. This bug doesn't wait for me to make it to the bathroom in my sweet time! I'm going to attempt some soup soon.

Funny but at your age, you don't think of making sure someone's home when you have a shower just in case something happens!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    Very sweet of you, thank you. Yesterday was absolutely horrible. The very thought of drinking water made me stay close to a bathroom. Today was much better and I was able to keep down an apple this morning. I guess when you're not feeling well, the last thing you want to do is clean up a mess because you were silly enough to attempt eating something. This bug doesn't wait for me to make it to the bathroom in my sweet time! I'm going to attempt some soup soon.

Funny but at your age, you don't think of making sure someone's home when you have a shower just in case something happens!
    I know the feeling of not wanting to do anything when your sick, and, I agree, the last thing you want to do is clean up throw up after! I know! I felt like I was 90 or something falling in the bathtub! But, accidents do happen. At least I didn't break anything, and, DH got a good laugh out of it, of course, after he realized I was ok.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

...when you return home from the store, then realise you left one of your bags at the checkout. Arghhhhhhh I'm in no mood to go back to get it. I'm so annoyed!!!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

...when you return home from the store, then realise you left one of your bags at the checkout. Arghhhhhhh I'm in no mood to go back to get it. I'm so annoyed!!!
    Poor you Salady. I think a lot of us are not having a good week. I know your not in the mood, but, if you paid for stuff go back. Hopefully it will be there still when you go back to the store. I have actually done that before lol. Don't feel to bad.
    salady and dededi like this.

Page 136 of 197 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 186 ... LastLast

Thread Information