User Tag List

Page 156 of 197 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I actually don't sweat as much, but I still shower before bed and in the morning because am anal like that. Oh...I wake up before 6am and leave before 7am. I do not do clutter, am very organized and my place is clean for a guy who does all his own chores with no help from a partner. Dates have been known to be intimidated once they see my place.

I do not wear jeans, and it's always nasty to see people wear the same jeans over and over and just about changing the top. Jeans has to be one of the most unsexy clothing on a person. My running shoes are just for that...running. Anyway, whatever turns on people's spouses I guess...it will be hard for me to be with someone who doesn't take hygiene very seriously because they can't be arsed to wake up earlier or need to get extra sleep because they didn't go to bed early due to watching bachelor or grey's anatomy.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    i guess i don't sweat as much in my sleep as you do.. it is not a issue of being "lazy" it's more of a fact that when i wake up i still feel clean.. i slept in a clean bed, in a cool room, in fresh clean PJs after a shower, i wake up feeling clean so no need to have two showers a day in my mind, it also isn't good for your skin to shower too often it strips away the natural oils of the skin and throws off the balance... i'm more ick about people who wear the same pair of PJs 3-4 days in a row (or god forbid the same underwear)...it would probably ick you out knowing i don't wash my hair every day and every once and awhile i purposely go 3-4 days without washing it to re-balance the natural oils and scalp

there are people who live on well water who have to wildly limit their use of water usage (or they have to pay separately for water, and in the summers water restrictions are in place) what works in 1 household does not work in all households..i have a friend who gets up at 430 in the morning to go to work(she has to be at work by 6am)... are you saying she should get up at 330 in the morning just to have a shower before going to work?? it's not always easy to "just go to bed earlier" sometimes life prevents that...
    i can assure you i don't have a stinky teenager... my daughter is only 7 and for me getting a good solid night sleep is more important then bathing her before school
    macw1960 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    The National Post recently switched their commenting system over to Facebook, which surprised me...but that puts Facebook in the position of troll manager.
    I wonder if the realish names on Facebook generally make people stop and think about what they're saying because they can be found later on the Internet
    macw1960, lecale and habs rule like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Last edited by lecale; Fri, Oct 30th, 2015 at 01:31 PM.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

when you have not cleaned your house in a week and it is driving you nuts...I think I might have to tidy up after work...but i still don't want too lol.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

You order an item online and it gets stuck in customs FOREVER!!!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    You order an item online and it gets stuck in customs FOREVER!!!!!

ohh yes this is why i ordered Halloween costumes pieces for the kidlets costume back in august! because they can take 6-8 weeks to arrive
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Meeting your 'enemy'

WHO wants a piece of me?
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

forgot to buy raid yesterday and now its disappeared from snapsaves....touche ants.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When your flyer's don't come this week! Thank God for SC so I can see what is on sale!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

You see xmas decorations being put out at same time as Halloween costumes.
    Just call me Wolfie

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When you give yourself 3 hours to do an hour and forty five minute drive and it takes 3 1/2 hours.
    Then you miss the opening act which your daughter was super excited to see and all his shirts were sold out by the time you got there.
    When the concert is over you decide to get food instead of spending forever trying to get out of the parking lot. And when you get back to the car an hour and ten minutes later you still spend 45 minutes trying to get onto the highway.

I love Toronto but the traffic is beyond ridiculous now.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There is an App for this to help saveatree

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    When your flyer's don't come this week! Thank God for SC so I can see what is on sale!
    macw1960 and saveadollardiva like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Try driving in London UK, New York or Mexico city. There is a reason why London has congestion charges to dive into what is called downtown here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    When you give yourself 3 hours to do an hour and forty five minute drive and it takes 3 1/2 hours.
    Then you miss the opening act which your daughter was super excited to see and all his shirts were sold out by the time you got there.
    When the concert is over you decide to get food instead of spending forever trying to get out of the parking lot. And when you get back to the car an hour and ten minutes later you still spend 45 minutes trying to get onto the highway.

I love Toronto but the traffic is beyond ridiculous now.
    macw1960 and Lyssia510 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When you tell people NO, and they still think it means YES! UGH! NO means NO!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Probably because people have been known to change their minds

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    When you tell people NO, and they still think it means YES! UGH! NO means NO!
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Page 156 of 197 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 ... LastLast

Thread Information