User Tag List

Page 189 of 197 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@SassyAshley That is an aggravating situation with the tree removal and the squirrel horde. If the residents were able to get the trees removed, would your survey's management office be willing to plant some shrubs in your yard to start a new privacy stand? Or would you be expected to pay for all plants and labour but have to clear the project first with management?

I bet you had a noisy day or two when that tree cutting and clearing was happening.
    Any chance that someone's cat loves to catch squirrels? Time to give the cat treats to go on patrol!
    ROMEO, dededi and GoodBoy like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

why kellogs cannot make familly size of special k nourish and the new one blueberries cereals...It is like 5,99$ the small box of those 2 when a big familly boxes of original or vanilla almond ones are 7,99$,....it is ridiculous too me...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@cath007 I suspect that there is a club pack of your cereal somewhere. I checked Costco QC and it's not showing up there. But it would not surprise me if there is a better deal. Or just wait for $3.49 or $3.99 deals on the regular boxes. It must be the cost of berries that helps determine how many box sizes of a cereal Kellogg's makes.
    However, since Kelloggs makes club packs of Mini Wheats cereal...there likely is an explanation somewhere.

Hope you have library computer access to supplement what time you can get out of your laptop computer. Computer stuff costs $$$, that is why I had to recycle the used laptop I had 3 years ago. The price of a new part was almost like buying another used laptop.
    cath007 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People refuse to use their garages and are parked on the street ALL THE TIME. In some cases blocking other peoples driveways and barely leaving any room for visitors to park.

(and basically use their garages and dumps and never park the car in there!!!)
    ROMEO, walkonby and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dyalect View Post
    People refuse to use their garages and are parked on the street ALL THE TIME. In some cases blocking other peoples driveways and barely leaving any room for visitors to park.

(and basically use their garages and dumps and never park the car in there!!!)
    Sorry to hear this. Can you call bylaw department of your city/town, if your driveway is blocked?

Update: did a quick Google search about blocking driveways and there's a lot of info.
    A Mum wrote a note and put it on the windshield of a car:

My son is home sick.
    If any of you Children's Center people block my driveway today, I'm sending him out to vomit on your windshield. Options considered for open windows. Be cool! It's easy! Don't block my driveway!
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Thu, Jul 15th, 2021 at 03:33 PM.
    ROMEO, walkonby and Ciel21 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Not a true rant, but I'm perplexed why Amazon.com sent me this email yesterday??

Name:  Screenshot (473).jpg
Views: 288
Size:  42.4 KB

I only shop amazon.ca but wondered if this email covers both? Does it indicate we would have to fight in court over disputes?

babies teach us acceptance

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    I only shop amazon.ca but wondered if this email covers both? Does it indicate we would have to fight in court over disputes?
    I got the same notice, and I'm not sure about amazon.ca (I'm no lawyer, but I'm going to say no, but it may be yes, as the service is actually hosted from the US. Again, I'm no lawyer.)

The second part is only about disputes where litigation is the only solution. It's not about disputes whether you deserve a refund for an item or not. It's more about if you suffer damages from using their website. Which, let's be honest, isn't too likely. -- like if the site has a flashing banner ad that causes your brain to go into seizure and you have live with a crippling paralysis for the rest of your life. -- something like that.

But for what it's worth, this is to your benefit SHOULD have you have an issue. While you would have to go to court, unlike arbitration there's no limit to the awarded damages you may be able to claim.

If you've never had a case with Amazon that went to arbitration, there's a good chance you wont have one that winds up in court either.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I literally have a car in front of my house for the last TWO weeks. Probably more. I could call bylaw and have it towed but I don't want the hassle of fighting with my neighbor or their guests. Just don't block my driveway.

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Sorry to hear this. Can you call bylaw department of your city/town, if your driveway is blocked?

Update: did a quick Google search about blocking driveways and there's a lot of info.
    A Mum wrote a note and put it on the windshield of a car:

My son is home sick.
    If any of you Children's Center people block my driveway today, I'm sending him out to vomit on your windshield. Options considered for open windows. Be cool! It's easy! Don't block my driveway!
    Ciel21 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jeff goes to the moon then drops this gem. I would highly suggest ordering directly from amazon and not third parties. (when possible)

Not a true rant, but I'm perplexed why Amazon.com sent me this email yesterday??

walkonby and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Usually I do a slow burn whenever a bus passenger does not use headphones or earphones as required to listen to music on the buses (some bus drivers are SUPER quick to comment on the issue). Or like one GO transit user using speakerphone for a 10+min convo right behind me!

However, today I heard a low-volume familiar whistling intro to a known to me K-pop song (about 10 years old now) on the bus! Just last night I had listened to Trouble Maker on Youtube. It was surreal to hear it from the back of the bus to the mid-front area where I was seated.
    Poirot likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Arbitration (surprisingly applies to Hwy 407 toll road too among other entities) means someone is assigned to assess the dispute between two parties and outcome is binding on both. No court case. Their way or the highway, in summary.

SO US Amazon has some court mechanisms for disputes? Wonder if it applies to all states or only certain ones?
    Last edited by Ciel21; Thu, Aug 5th, 2021 at 04:30 PM.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dbl post.
    Last edited by Ciel21; Mon, Aug 9th, 2021 at 01:31 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@dyalect But Jeff retired officially before he went to the *moon* and he's got his $$$$$$$$$ safely stowed, so no sweat for him.

Mom is still saying I don't have cancer and I can work for a living. Months of this $%#@ already. Meanwhile, I am slowly folding into myself and have a very hard time resting in a position that does not trigger the coughing spots where my cancer is impacting my breathing. Fun times in hot weather.

Meanwhile she spends hours watching her online dramas and holy persons claiming the end is coming whilst ignoring some basic housekeeping issues. When she told me to repent before I expire, I told her last year's repaint of the living room is still a nuclear topic for me. Yes, going for the burn!
    Last edited by Ciel21; Thu, Aug 5th, 2021 at 04:36 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

when you take the time to writhe a possible trade message request and the other person is online and dont respond even if the person is not interested...at least said it please...it take 2 sec.
    coupon girl and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Someone redeemed $700.00 of My DH Canadian Tire Loyalty Points . He found out yesterday evening when he was shopping at Canadian Tire. He came home and ask me what did I buy with the points my response was nothing .Called Customer service and an investigation is on . It will take up to 60 days to know the out come. We don’t have a physical points card but what ever the number is it’s link to our credit card was told that our credit card is not compromised. Finger cross this gets resolved quickly
    ROMEO, Poirot and Ciel21 like this.

Page 189 of 197 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 ... LastLast

Thread Information