User Tag List

Page 191 of 197 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Was in WM yesterday. The store was over crowded with customers and staff. No one cleaning carts. Customer service person had a makeshift mask, picked his nose, then covered his nose again. No hand wash or sanitizer - yikes. I know the latter can happen anywhere, but all at the same time with so many people made for a not so pleasant rare shopping experience at WM. Not planning on going again any time soon.
    We went to WM about a month ago. At 700 AM on a Sunday. Out by 730AM. No crowds.
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    and will attract mice/rats/raccoons/foxes/coyotes too
    Yup...yikes
    dededi likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    My Walmart doesn't give rainchecks anymore.
    Walmart stopped issuing rain checks in 2016. https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/415195...2016-a-canada/
    cath007 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

wow...i am annoyed and pissed i did not print my 3$ charmin and 3$ bounty coupons yesterday...they are nla. this morning..that suck big time..everytime high value coupons is there i wont get it....they go fast because i guess not sure people have differents accounts or e-mail...
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I purchased brand new ink and it is so expensive...and my printer dont want to work with my computer...only dad one....computer say printer is not connected and my adobe reader have problems...grr

Internet printable coupons are now 1 per consumers per visit
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When a cashier argue with me when I know I am right...like yeah really....Probably another cashier inexperimented or a new one....
    She did not want me to pming the pc lasagna at 4,99$ at provigo ...i was at maxi and cie....she said we do the reg price not member price..like really...i said i had always did that and it is the way it work..she call someone,,,and did it this time..like i will trust you...alright you are doing me a favor....?
    And she did not want to take my coupon of 2$ cavendish all day breakfest because the sale item was 3 cent lower...no we dont take higher coupon..like really....the other time i had no issue...i was so ticked i left the bag there and she give me back my coupon....
    dededi and GoodBoy like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would have done the same. If they do not honour the coupon I turn around and leave and they can restock it later. I am not playing their games!
    cath007, dyalect and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When a cashier argue with me when I know I am right...like yeah really....Probably another cashier inexperimented or a new one....
    She did not want me to pming the pc lasagna at 4,99$ at provigo ...i was at maxi and cie....she said we do the reg price not member price..like really...i said i had always did that and it is the way it work..she call someone,,,and did it this time..like i will trust you...alright you are doing me a favor....?
    And she did not want to take my coupon of 2$ cavendish all day breakfest because the sale item was 3 cent lower...no we dont take higher coupon..like really....the other time i had no issue...i was so ticked i left the bag there and she give me back my coupon....
    When you encounter such problems possibly associated with inexperience, have you considered just going to another cashier? I, too, have met such staff and often resolve the problem by just visiting another cashier. In fact, I have learned which cashiers at different stores are most helpful and reliable and try to ensure I only use them. Most of them recognize me immediately and I rarely ever have to actually show the online coupons for price-match. I just tell them the competitor and price and they accept it because they know that I always have the documentation and that I am never wrong.
    Poirot, cath007 and dededi like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yup,I will go with another cashier next time.I find cashiers are difficult at my maxi and cie...
    dededi likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

https://www.maxi.ca/unbeatable-legal does state the following regarding price matching: "This policy excludes [...] discounts or any reward obtained through loyalty programs." So member pricing can't be price matched.

Real Canadian Superstore flyers (https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...-252/single/20) also mention "We will not match [...] discounts obtained through loyalty programs".

No Frills flyers (https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...-251/single/11) are even more specific: "Excludes: [...] loyalty program discount offers including PC Optimum Member Pricing."

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by My two Canadian cents View Post
    Real Canadian Superstore flyers (https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canad...-252/single/20) also mention "We will not match [...] discounts obtained through loyalty programs".
    There may be some discretion (at least in the RCSS of my Edm region.) I often get them to price-match items offered via Loblaws Optimum offers and Sav-On Foods 'MyOffers' loyalty program. They will not match the '$1 off' kind of discount offers from Sav-On or Giant Tiger, but they do match the specific prices and terms of MyOffers.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A few compagnies I have e-mail or writhe in facebook did not response me back so I dont know if I will get coupons in the mail...it will be a surprise I guess...?Like when you writhe a extra sweet long praise e-mail it dont take long to respond yes or no..they have my infos and e-mail adress...That make me a little bit annoyed. most compagnies dont read their message on facebook and I saw some are read but nothing....

sorry for the rant

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

when a stranger approch you to beg some money..I hate that...2 time this week grr....1 time in the parking at the maxi grocery and other time when father was inside paying is gaz...of coarse it is a no....and it really annoy me...like i have limited money and it is not for you

and a ex boy friend owned me some money i pass him...i saw on his fb he is asking money by paypall..wow...for his cause....so i am very pissed...hope nobody will give him money..he is an *Y&*& and dont deserve it!

I apologize for me 3 rants...I feel better now...breathe...
    HermanH likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Mcdonals coffee cards will me no longer existing apparently after february 2022( I posted in the deal section for everyone to be aware)....it will be a loyalty points program and i dont own a cellphone,only father as one for the moment...hahah
    dededi likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

when a stranger approch you to beg some money..I hate that...2 time this week grr....1 time in the parking at the maxi grocery and other time when father was inside paying is gaz...of coarse it is a no....and it really annoy me...like i have limited money and it is not for you
    The ones I see on a daily or weekly basis are complete frauds. I even know the home address for some of those liars who claim to be 'homeless'. There are plenty of suckers who willingly give them money. It just goes to show the truth in the old adage, "A fool and his money are soon parted."

Page 191 of 197 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast

Thread Information