User Tag List

Page 25 of 197 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

The lilPenguins have enough bad habits without me adding to them. Mind you, a 4 flipper salute sounds like a lot of fun....
    wolfwoman likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

You don't get your flyers on time thus costing you savings. IE had 4 Ruffles B1G1 free coupons, went to Sobey's and used them, 4 bags at $4.19 ea. THEN after getting your flyers, see that CO-OP has them for 3/ $7.98!!!! They would have been about $2.80 ea!!!! OH BATCR*P!!!!!!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Running into people everyday who has no public manners – Will make their purse, shoe bag etc sit along with them on bus/train and occupy almost 3 places... --- do not put hand on their face when they yawn or sneeze… ----- do not hold the door even when you are just behind, leaving a door slamming on your face and so on….

You are forced to take time off at work because your dayhome person is going on vacation.

People behave better and in much respectable/lovable manner to strangers then they do to their loved ones…
    cath007 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

You leave a store and see that someone did a hit & run on your vehicle AGAIN.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you go to the grocery and each time someone want money for something..and asking ...I am not a BANK!!!NO
    Shwa Girl and aashi like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aashi View Post

You are forced to take time off at work because your dayhome person is going on vacation.
    I'm not quite sure what you mean my "Dayhome" but when I had Penguinette 1 in home day-care, the carer gave me a list of her vacations at the start of the school year so I could make sure either Mr Penguin or I were off or we had alternative cover available.

For un-expected emergancies then one of us had to take time from work...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When your father tell you just 3 days before and he know it for 2 months...that he will change is planning work from night to day....so I will have to adapt the change of non availibility for appoitment or others things...will go for alternatives..

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

you are so busy looking at your phone that you fail to notice that the store's auto open doors DON'T open
    xox2010, smileyKT and Speckled28 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    When you go to the grocery and each time someone want money for something..and asking ...I am not a BANK!!!NO
    Is this someone you know, or is it someone outside the grocery store?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Is this someone you know, or is it someone outside the grocery store?

Outside and I dont know him...sad story but its not my problem...everytime I have to go to grocery ..someone is on the parking to ask you for money and something (homeless men the most of the time)...because they know you have money ...you got to grocery...but I find that annoying...... I have count,food and appart to paid too... I made a thread little while ago in the thea room...the title is how you react with someone asking money or sad things in life I think...I have talked to a friend and everytime he go to the grocery he experiance the same thing...but a no is the best.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/305479-...e-post-canada/
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Aug 18th, 2012 at 06:58 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Wen you need space and you realize your locker is half the size compared to the eldery neigbourg because you have the stairs on your side...I really need this space...will try to reorganize....but this SUCK!!!!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Outside and I dont know him...sad story but its not my problem...everytime I have to go to grocery ..someone is on the parking to ask you for money and something (homeless men the most of the time)...because they know you have money ...you got to grocery...but I find that annoying...... I have count,food and appart to paid too...
    We had similar people at the RCSS in Ajax.
    Mostly ladies.
    I talked to the customer service department and they were out in the parking lot a few times, to tell the ladies not to bother the shoppers.

They came back a few times, but I have not seen them lately.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    We had similar people at the RCSS in Ajax.
    Mostly ladies.
    I talked to the customer service department and they were out in the parking lot a few times, to tell the ladies not to bother the shoppers.

They came back a few times, but I have not seen them lately.

Yeah...I know or be radical and call the cops...because they can have a ticket of 500$ to harass people...but if they dont have money...not the best solution...people dont complaint to that they just ignore them

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you have to renew yours drugs presciption..and you hadf the original drug because they dont carry the generic this month..and after they dont inform you that they have it back...its not from the 1$ that bother me...its because I have to ask if they can change it and it was not the one I was taking and got more familliar too...Talking about Alesse(contraceptive pill)...I prefer Aviane...its frustrating to me to have to ask and they dont inform you correctly...because the 2 others moths thats the one I wanted...a note add been put at my form at least...
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Aug 18th, 2012 at 07:15 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When some people in grocery dont think the cart is property of the grocery and they go on the bvld or leave the car in street,,I have seen people add theirs grocery in a yellow cart( in qc you will know which grocery I am talking about) and think that normal and go...okaie I undersant you are in walk...put can you purchase your own cart..because yes that is sold.....mostly colombian does that..I dont want to stereotype them but this is the case...

Page 25 of 197 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread Information