User Tag List

Page 61 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When your (brother) not more with me...did nasty things a brother should never do to you and you discover in facebook he took all yours pictures and put him in his facebook when you dont want to play a false comedia and be associate with him anymore...I will trow up...That disgusted me...Ho right you get fraudulent with me now steal my things on facebook...In what world he live....I Redid my familly and friends life in fb...I dont want him to .........just incrusted me...
    SillyLoocie likes this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I cannot talk to my father about that...he is on his side and pass him everything...What can I do...to remove the pictures on is page and ...he will be blocked...He steal my pictures...That is nasty.
    SillyLoocie likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When I asked bf if He want a dr Oeker Pannabello Pizza 2 for 5,00$ before leaving for the grocery...because I had a 1$ coupon expire the december 31, I get a no!!! At the grocery he purchased one...And I was not feeling today due to my finger burn to bring my binder...I take what I need...And he purchased one...grrrr....great communication there!!
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Dec 19th, 2012 at 01:51 PM.
    SillyLoocie likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you go for a deal (nivea remover make up at Uniprix) and you see they are like 125 ml...even with a 3,00$ coupon ...I wont paid 2,99$ for those...So if anyone know good deals on Nivea I have coupons who expire the december 31 that I really want to pass with close to free products...I did not go at Jean Coutu for the 2 bars of Soap at 1,99$...I was not feeling like argue and with those 3,00$ coupons even the coupon policie state they have to ajust the coupons...the cashiers are always greedy and arguing

WTG....I saw those Simple Care products we receive as sample; at 15,99$ ugh..are you kidding me...
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Dec 19th, 2012 at 06:32 PM.
    SillyLoocie likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Emailing a company back and forth for 3 days about a defective school bag to be told to take it to the repair shop and send them the original bill and they will cover up to $11.50 for repairs. I am fine with taking the bag to be repaired as it is ripped on the seam and can easily be fixed. i just don't like the 3 days of emails sending pictures (which clearly showed their name on the front of the bag so they knew it was theirs), different numbers from the tag, pictures of the tag, etc... to just be told to send it to be repaired. That could have been said after the first email. LOL.
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Discovering a fpc coupon you want to use is expired (sneiders lunch + fruits)...crying .From now I will exchange all my fpc as soon as I receive them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have to find my 2 dempters free bread and I am glad my Chapmens 5$ off expired only in march 2014 oy
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Dec 20th, 2012 at 03:11 PM.
    SillyLoocie, Koolaid and nessa23 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

when your mother (whom you work with) complained ALL the time about my father/her husband clearing his throat in an obnoxious way.... but then proceeds to do the same thing at work. ALL DAY LONG.
    Seriously.... drink some water!!!! (my other coworker does this too.... I don't get it........ you have to clear your throat every day, all day long, but you won't do anything about it?!?!)
    Ps-SUPER annoying!!!!!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    when your mother (whom you work with) complained ALL the time about my father/her husband clearing his throat in an obnoxious way.... but then proceeds to do the same thing at work. ALL DAY LONG.
    Seriously.... drink some water!!!! (my other coworker does this too.... I don't get it........ you have to clear your throat every day, all day long, but you won't do anything about it?!?!)
    Ps-SUPER annoying!!!!!
    I agree, it would be super aggravating but I wanted to mention something too. Sometimes if somebody is on a blood pressure medication it can make the patient feel the need to cough or clear their throat quite a bit. Water wouldn't help that.. So if they're older, it might just be a side effect they can't help.
    SillyLoocie and cath007 like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    When you downshift into 2 and not 4 as you thought!
    If you can't find it, grind it..
    SillyLoocie, cath007 and nessa23 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maribel View Post
    I agree, it would be super aggravating but I wanted to mention something too. Sometimes if somebody is on a blood pressure medication it can make the patient feel the need to cough or clear their throat quite a bit. Water wouldn't help that.. So if they're older, it might just be a side effect they can't help.
    thanks for the thought. I don't think she is on medication, although my dad is, which might be a good explanation.

Probably slightly more annoying to someone when they are less than 2 days away from being on vacation for 12 days!!!! lol
    SillyLoocie and cath007 like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

people do not rsvp & then show up

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    people do not rsvp & then show up

LOL... People who RSVP for Wedding Suppers and Then DON'T show up!
    Koolaid and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When because you went outside for grocery shopping you miss really great coupons....I hate that....Even If I had an Iphone with internet I would not be on..I cannot just do so many things at the same time...lol Why I am a women and we are supposed to be trained to do that haha.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you experience some technical blank page problem in here(my linking dont show up since yesterday) and I dont know if my pc is the problem.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

my mom keeps her place like a sauna.. Really not helpful when you have a borderline fever from a cold.. Sitting here sweating.. I'd go outside but its arctic outflow winds at the moment aka -20 below outside
    cath007 likes this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 61 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread Information