User Tag List

Page 76 of 197 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

not enough space for all the products you want to have in your shelves kitchen
    when you are the only one to put deglaced salt into the glacy melt entry
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you need a course for adobt reader and pdf ....how to find the writhing in the form function or get a program and installed it with the other...how to do scanning..altrought I dont have a scanner and I am thinking to getting one...totally dumb here... DIY course please lol
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Feb 13th, 2013 at 07:37 PM.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

dealing with Mr_know_it_all.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Darth Penguin-my father wants to believe he's a know-it all; he knows all about what he wants. That's it.

Yesterday, glanced at a utility bill and noticed the absence of an item I had expected would start appearing in October. Insert choice words here. It's connected to a couple of headaches last year. Not looking forward to new headache (actual kind plus the $$$ kind).
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

You buy something at Value Village and you don't think there will be a problem with it so you don't fully inspect item within the 7 day return period only to find said item is totally gross.
    Hubby bought a pack of little round blade things for his razor, hard to find as he has an older model. They were in original package, looked clean, package had been opened and then taped up so they wouldn't fall out. (I thought when they were bought maybe someone opened it and then realized they were wrong ones.) NOPE!! Went to put them in his razor to find they were USED. YUCK!! GROSS!!!! Who donates USED razor blades. WTF!!!!
    hollyquaiscer, cath007 and Candini like this.
    Looking for FPC for almost everything. Growing teen boy eating me out of house and home. Visit my facebook page www.facebook.com/UneekCreations Will trade finished product from my Etsy shop.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

when your family sends birthday cards late to your children, some send nothing at all - not even a phone call, and they wonder why the kids don't coming running for a hug when we come over for a visit.

when you have to call Bell for the umpteenth time to get the same charge removed from your bill, only to have it show up again on next months bill.

when you go out to buy something on sale and the shelf is empty, then you go to another store to price match and the cashier won't do it.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Paying 4,00$ for a Small Tube of Sensodyne Promail (and it was on sale ) reg 5,79$...+ the taxes grrr...recommended by you dentist when before you had large tub of colgate for free with sale with coupon

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Having a person knock at your door for some kind of insurance and not explained well...and the person dont want to give a card...unless you sign right away...no thanks...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Getting annoyed....yes annoyed with a wrong number who say I have a credit card and final notice.....When I never had a credit card of my life...The worst they holding my line until I speak and after explained I got hang out...some people...huh!!!!
    Koolaid and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Today I was at the grocery to purchase a quick dinner...A quiche at 6,97$ and a macaroni salad at 3,99$ plus some 10 stamps(6,10$)...the bill came to 27 $and I was like.... No redo the bill...She said the till scanned 2 times the items...Sorry but you are too fast or your till as a big problem...I have definetelly not those problems with coupons,and it was the first time of my life it happenned...

Saw an article becauuse of a pm and a coupon came free...empty shelve and we where just sunday morning..hate that...hope wm have it
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Feb 18th, 2013 at 01:48 AM.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...everything cost money and nothing fun is free anymore....even things that were free before!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

when two members of the same family are the same kind of people and they both want things done their way and get miffed when the other member tries to tell them how to run things when they have their own way of running them.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Getting annoyed....yes annoyed with a wrong number who say I have a credit card and final notice.....When I never had a credit card of my life...The worst they holding my line until I speak and after explained I got hang out...some people...huh!!!!
    Happened to us when we got a new phone number. They would call for a few months then stop then start.
    We called their company number after hours and left messages telling them they had the wrong name and wrong number and if they persisted with abuse of the telephone system, we would call the Canadian Radio and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) and lodge a complaint for abuse of the automatic telephone dialing system -- they would lose their license to practice collection.

Bell told us to call the CRTC to lodge a complaint.

The calls stopped.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Mon, Feb 18th, 2013 at 11:32 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

when purolator drops off a notice at your house.... (says 1 box... I didn't order anything?? No idea what it is) but the driver doesn't put a location sticker on the notice...

Sooo....where am I supposed to go pick this up?! The tracking on the website says to pick up 2 cities away from my house (about 30 minutes driving)

Are you kidding?! Is this standard practise for them?....seems totally ridiculous!!!!
    Koolaid and cath007 like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I know Shwa Girl..I fill the form for anti-markething and those things I am less annoyed but ...this one...huh..hope they dont call back...I will just not response.
    Shwa Girl likes this.

Page 76 of 197 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast

Thread Information