User Tag List

Page 66 of 197 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

when your boss feels sorry for your co-worker, and therefore lets her do pretty much nothing at work all day. It's pretty sad when you do more personal things at work, then actual work.

She's totally useless!! It annoys the crap out of me! I would love if the boss even TALKED to her about how much work she DOESNT do!
    francine1985, Koolaid and cath007 like this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa23 View Post
    when your boss feels sorry for your co-worker, and therefore lets her do pretty much nothing at work all day. It's pretty sad when you do more personal things at work, then actual work.

She's totally useless!! It annoys the crap out of me! I would love if the boss even TALKED to her about how much work she DOESNT do!
    i agree with this for the most part but it depends on the reason she isn't or cant do her work. when i was pregnant with my first i was extremely sick and became very weak. i spent a lot of time sick in the bathroom than doing my job.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Your familly just dont respect you..Even you say the things you want to see in change and actions...nothing happen.....Stuck your ground...nothing change...
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    79 (94%)

STORE EMPLOYEE'S WHO AREN'T TRAINED PROPERLY!! Who don't understand that "one per purchase" means I can use one on EACH ONE I am buying.. and that one per customer or household is a whole different rule. Or Employee's who take an extra half an hour to type in all my coupons, because they got lost each time one is entered, and have to be told 20 times how to enter it. I don't blame the cashier, I blame a lack of training!!

Wal-Mart - We have 3 in a 100K population city - none have anything in stock.

When people have no plans, and I do, and I "invite them", and then they complain that I'M taking to long. They're my plans, DEAL!

When you have one last of something, and it breaks, malfunctions.. Broken razors, torn K-Cups, breaking your last smoke...

The word "ya'll" lol

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

...you finally feel better from having an infection and the flu but now stuck with this horrible cough that won't go away!!!!! (And get worse the more you walk!)
    cath007, kristeven and wolfwoman like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

...you had the flu 2 weeks ago and now you're bedridden AGAIN with a nasty cold. ARGHHHHHH!!!!!
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When you see a product in clearance and nobody seems to like it ...except ...you They had like 100 boxes easilly.....you return 6 days later...You see it cleared and you check on the shelves....10 lefts...I will return tomorrow for the rest...I guest 0,94$ is appealling to a lots of person....
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Jan 8th, 2013 at 04:50 PM.
    Koolaid and nessa23 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

you specifically say in front of the 'boys' you live with that the dishwasher is DIRTY and DONT LEAVE YOUR DISHES ON THE COUNTER.... but they put them on the counter anyways....

right, cuz I don't have anything else better to do but clean up after your irresponsible self. Seriously... don't understand why it's so hard...? The dishwasher is RIGHT beside the sink!!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by francine1985 View Post
    i agree with this for the most part but it depends on the reason she isn't or cant do her work. when i was pregnant with my first i was extremely sick and became very weak. i spent a lot of time sick in the bathroom than doing my job.
    I wish there was some reason or excuse, but nope. She has 2 children, a daughter (16) and a son (14) who both act like they are 5. They call all day.... and so does my co-workers mother, and boyfriend all day long. If they aren't calling, she's on the phone with a friend, or a counsellor, or someone else (personal issues) ....sorry but that's why we have home time. I admit I do some things at work that I shouldn't (FB, SC etc lol) but I at least do my work, and I'm not taking personal phone calls all day.

Anyway, thanks for listening. It feels better to put it out there!
    francine1985 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

you specifically say in front of the 'boys' you live with that the dishwasher is DIRTY and DONT LEAVE YOUR DISHES ON THE COUNTER.... but they put them on the counter anyways....

right, cuz I don't have anything else better to do but clean up after your irresponsible self. Seriously... don't understand why it's so hard...? The dishwasher is RIGHT beside the sink!!
    Lol.I can warranty if I had a dishwasher my dirth dishes would never be in the sink lol
    nessa23 likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I wish there was some reason or excuse, but nope. She has 2 children, a daughter (16) and a son (14) who both act like they are 5. They call all day.... and so does my co-workers mother, and boyfriend all day long. If they aren't calling, she's on the phone with a friend, or a counsellor, or someone else (personal issues) ....sorry but that's why we have home time. I admit I do some things at work that I shouldn't (FB, SC etc lol) but I at least do my work, and I'm not taking personal phone calls all day.

Anyway, thanks for listening. It feels better to put it out there!
    yeah that's just sad and lazy. i thought maybe there was a good reason but i guess the manager doesn't want to do their job either. (making sure others are doing their job)
    nessa23 likes this.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

you actually have to give away some of your shoes in order to find room for new ones
    cath007, thriftygranny and nessa23 like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

ontario teachers are walking out again on friday

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When while eathing you bit accidentally your tongue...oupsie...Dont happen often per chance
    Koolaid likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

When someone on fb(again) comments all yours pictures;You dont know him very well it is a friend of a friend...So I hope I was not too rude I send him a message I dont like that and if he want to wright something to me he has to go in my message.

When you have on fb(again)...we will start a thread(even one exist on the tea room) Assume because He saw you commenting on a french coupons site you can be friend.I dont know this person...so No...But again it was not false intentionned...Just things that irrated me...I guess with yesterday....facebook....very irrespectfull things someone did to me I am still frustrated and I dont want to put my frustration on people who dont deserve it.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Jan 9th, 2013 at 10:57 PM.
    Koolaid likes this.

Page 66 of 197 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 ... LastLast

Thread Information