User Tag List

Page 111 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    you put your coupons on top of your purse but still forget to bring them.
    Want my expert tip ?? Put your coupons in your shoes. This way you won't forget them at home, because the only way to get outside is to wear your shoes ! And usually it's one of the last things we do before closing the door, so can't forget what you are not suppose to forget (coupons !) lol '' I really need to mail these envies today '' IN YOUR SHOES. '' I need my umbrella outside today '' ON TOP OF YOUR SHOES. Yes, because it can't fit in, unless you have boots lol
    Last edited by Cocottee00; Mon, Oct 7th, 2013 at 12:48 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

When family wants us to travel 5+hrs to have Thanks Giving supper with them, but they aren't giving us a place to sleep for the night...even though they have plenty of room. Best price on a decent hotel I can currently find is $134 for Saturday night. *sigh* family
    cath007 likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I know how you feel. But, you do not necessarily need to get a bra made. Not sure where you were shopping but I've got some big girls and I like the bras at Penningtons although they've recently added lace to like everything and I can't wear lace so I don't buy too many bras from them anymore. But I would check out Change. They're actually Danish but they have about 5 stores in Ontario. They're a bit more expensive but they fit so well and with proper care they can last for years and don't stretch out too much.
    the change brand isn't too bad.. i've got one of their bras their no Elomi but the price is reasonable (a large cup change bra is around the $50 mark.. there an elomi your coughing up nearly $100 for a bra)
    Koolaid, cath007 and trishka like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i clip my coupons to my purse so i don't forget them (then i end up with 5 clips on my purse lol)
    cath007 and trishka like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

"just gonna close my eyes for an extra minute"... good thing i hit the snooze on the alarm - ten minutes later it's blaring in my ear again
    cath007 likes this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Thanks! I will check them out! My big problem is only a 36/38 and I need a J cup or bigger but I just looked at Change's website and they do carry up to J!

I know how you feel. But, you do not necessarily need to get a bra made. Not sure where you were shopping but I've got some big girls and I like the bras at Penningtons although they've recently added lace to like everything and I can't wear lace so I don't buy too many bras from them anymore. But I would check out Change. They're actually Danish but they have about 5 stores in Ontario. They're a bit more expensive but they fit so well and with proper care they can last for years and don't stretch out too much.
    Angela273, cath007 and trishka like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Koolaid View Post
    Thanks! I will check them out! My big problem is only a 36/38 and I need a J cup or bigger but I just looked at Change's website and they do carry up to J!
    i float around a H/I cup depending on the bra so i feel your pain.. tends to be in the shoulders and mid back lol...i find bras at lingerie/speciality stores are sized/fit different then your department store brand.. so it's always best to go in and get fitted
    Angela273, Koolaid and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

You slept well and voila neighboor decide to slam the door very hard at 6:00 AM and do strong noise on purpose,c'mon,some people need their slept and Wake up at 7:30..why older person Wake up so earlier?
    Koolaid and Shwa Girl like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I Wonder if the Lindt -Facebook contest will ever open again,it is now almost 1 week of technicals problems,glitch I dont know what.
    trishka likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Compagnies who know theirs products are sold in QC but just put USA coupons from them...why?Exemple Bodycology had a 1$ coupon,not for QC,a sample body cream,not in QC.I hope they will consider the comment I wrothe to theirs on Facebook and change the situation.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Those 1 time ordering coupons that dont came availaible again like the 6$ off Glade Warmer one.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    You slept well and voila neighboor decide to slam the door very hard at 6:00 AM and do strong noise on purpose,c'mon,some people need their slept and Wake up at 7:30..why older person Wake up so earlier?
    Yes. Neighbours can be inconsiderate.
    One neighbour let's their dog out at 530 AM. And he starts barking then.
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Yes. Neighbours can be inconsiderate.
    One neighbour let's their dog out at 530 AM. And he starts barking then.
    Inconsiderate is the right word..So sorry for you too.I dont want to sound rude or mean but sometime I dream those nasty inconsiderates neighbours move and live all togheter in those same blocs .They just dont realize and dont care of what they do is wrong but we at least could have the peace.
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Oct 9th, 2013 at 10:48 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

People who cut you off while driving and then drive lower than the speed limit.
    People who don't wear a top long enough to cover their butts with leggings. It doesn't look good regardless of how skinny you are or what your age is.
    Angela273, GoJays, Koolaid and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Men wear sweat pants with the elastics around the legs!!!!!!! Why are people still making these...oh wait...to grind my gears!!!!
    Angela273 and cath007 like this.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Page 111 of 197 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 ... LastLast

Thread Information