User Tag List

Page 161 of 197 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Sometimes its way too embarrassing! I don't mind if they call him my bro! They call my mom as my sister

But ya your are right; I just need to not take it too personally! pfftt
    ROMEO, habs rule and toronto166 like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am sure you will agree that there are many women your age an older with older men, and it can't be for the looks when you see it. My ex looks way older than she is, and it's due to the lifestyle she has chosen
    ROMEO and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

LOL but I don't look old and get mistaken for being under 18 :p

At least thats good
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The body is a temple...we have to worship it. No amount of makeup can cover up abuse to the body or lack of exercise. I personally can't stand false advertising. What I see during the day, is what I expect to see after waking up in the morning....au naturel

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

When you throw something into your cart to qualify for free shipping and the company ships part, or even your whole order separately. What's the point of having a minimum for shipping if you're shipping items the order separately?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    When you throw something into your cart to qualify for free shipping and the company ships part, or even your whole order separately. What's the point of having a minimum for shipping if you're shipping items the order separately?
    @Lyssia510 , I've had Walmart do that to me (ship separately) but they've still honoured the free shipping so it didn't matter.

If the company split the order and didn't honour the free shipping, I would contact them and nicely point out that you qualified for it, and their decision to split your order was not within your control, so they should honour their free shipping offer.
    ROMEO, Poirot, GoddessDigi and 5 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Mean people!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lorken View Post
    @Lyssia510, I've had Walmart do that to me (ship separately) but they've still honoured the free shipping so it didn't matter.

If the company split the order and didn't honour the free shipping, I would contact them and nicely point out that you qualified for it, and their decision to split your order was not within your control, so they should honour their free shipping offer.
    I got the free shipping(and yes this was Walmart), I just think it's pointless to offer a minimum spend for free shipping when you ship the whole order separately, especially when everything was shipped within an hour of each other.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I got the free shipping(and yes this was Walmart), I just think it's pointless to offer a minimum spend for free shipping when you ship the whole order separately, especially when everything was shipped within an hour of each other.
    Hah! Yeah, that's true. But at least they're wasting their money, and not ours, LOL!

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    You have to forgive some of those people. I mean it's not uncommon to see a woman with an older man (usually for the obvious reasons of daddy issues or money).

Some of us are blessed with good Genes, and yes I am one of those men that look way younger than their age. I have no beer gut, facial hair, and dress modern (no jeans for me). When I look at some of the men younger than me or my age....they look way older. It also helps that I don't drink, smoke but exercise a bit.

Good healthy lifestyle (not diet) goes a long way.
    Not all women who date older men are after their money... nor do they all have daddy issues. I have a very good friend who is quite a bit older than me and we got out all the time. I enjoy his wisdom, his sense of humor, and his common sense. I make my own money, I don't need someone else's AND my father is the best man I have in my life. You can't generalize everyone... what you see isn't always the way it appears.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What ever happened to drivers waving at you when you let them in even after they never signaled in front of you?? You can teach your kids to do that, but new drivers are never taught that by their driving instructors!
    ROMEO, GoJays, seylz_gurl and 6 others like this.
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^yep, a little common courtesy would prevent most fender benders and even most serious accidents.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Your watching TV and someone else in the room decides to start watching videos on their laptop either constantly mutes your show or plays it and lets your show run so you are hearing both.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

When you forget you have wet nail polish on and clean out the dryer lint trap.Agggg! Fuzzy fingers
    ROMEO, Crochetlady, GoJays and 5 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    When you forget you have wet nail polish on and clean out the dryer lint trap.Agggg! Fuzzy fingers
    @wolfwoman , I feel your pain. Try passing it off as an artistic, textured manicure.
    (And check Winners or Sally Beauty for Seche Vite, the fastest drying topcoat I have found. After 30 seconds you'll be able to clean that lint trap! )

Page 161 of 197 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 ... LastLast

Thread Information