User Tag List

Page 182 of 197 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 2948
Like Tree7538Likes

Thread: Doesn't It Just Grind Your Gears When.....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Too good to be true, on my account at 5am and disappeared off my account by the time I got to the store at 10amAttachment 354116
    ROMEO, Ciel, dededi and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Big Grammy can’t see your attachment . But curious what was too good to be true
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=flemeth;6996479]@Big Grammy can’t see your attachment . But curious what was too good to be true[/QUOTE
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Big Grammy; Fri, Aug 2nd, 2019 at 11:29 AM.
    ROMEO, Ciel and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@big Grammy I also had that but did not realized the grab it back
    Last edited by flemeth; Fri, Aug 2nd, 2019 at 01:04 PM.
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

My first Blockchain spam e-mail landed today. Not that I have any $ in blockchain technology but supposedly have an order waiting for me? Right...
    ROMEO, dededi and GoodBoy like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

People who walk along our street at night who decide it's fun to empty a resident's community paper bundle for several metres. Then it rained today. Area looked like an abandoned papier mache project with all the spread out flyers and newspaper pages.
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    My first Blockchain spam e-mail landed today. Not that I have any $ in blockchain technology but supposedly have an order waiting for me? Right...
    Scammer says what? Sad part is they send out 10,000 if even ONE PERSON replies they get paid. Crime pays.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Ugh, spent $128 at a out of the way Shoppers and come home to find out I used the wrong point card. Too much work to try and return and work something out.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

When you know there is an issue and someone is working on it but you see a few days later the problem is still there so you ask where we stand on this issue only to be told "I started working on it but there are a lot of changes so I did a few and moved on, it is an easy fix for someone later."

I guess I am someone and this is later.
    ROMEO, Ciel, walkonby and 2 others like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    When you know there is an issue and someone is working on it but you see a few days later the problem is still there so you ask where we stand on this issue only to be told "I started working on it but there are a lot of changes so I did a few and moved on, it is an easy fix for someone later."

I guess I am someone and this is later.
    You have material for a future performance review for that individual(those individuals), if that is done at your company. Or a teaching moment for the team if that leave it for later mindset affects several employees...
    Hugs for sacrificing your personal and work time to do recovery/pick up the ball tasks! Negoiate some money or perks (time off with no contact with work) as a result of all that extra work.
    Newfiescreech and GoodBoy like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    You have material for a future performance review for that individual(those individuals), if that is done at your company. Or a teaching moment for the team if that leave it for later mindset affects several employees...
    Hugs for sacrificing your personal and work time to do recovery/pick up the ball tasks! Negoiate some money or perks (time off with no contact with work) as a result of all that extra work.
    In a perfect world and depends on where you work. In some places avoiding work and getting paid the same as the person beside you is sometimes the norm. Sad but true.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

...when I cannot find a coupon I need and will use for myself....so frustrated of the cleared pads...
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When I help to wash pans or containers that have had roasted pepper seeds or skins in them and the only way to remove most of the matter requires several paper tissues. Then washing the lot with lots of soapy water and then seeing how much red stain remains on my hands. And I forgot to use hand cream later, so I have lots of hang nails.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

went to value village to perhaps find a remote for an older dvd player.... the store was PACKED..i didnt realize tues was seniors day. & NOT ONE remote in sight. was tempted to buy something but the line ups were insane.
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Linda Evans View Post
    went to value village to perhaps find a remote for an older dvd player.... the store was PACKED..i didnt realize tues was seniors day. & NOT ONE remote in sight. was tempted to buy something but the line ups were insane.
    I never knew that my digital picture frame used to require a remote until after I figured out how to clear the existing images on said device(using the buttons on the top frame) but then realized after cycling through all options, the darn remote is needed to setup some options. I should try using a remote from the DVD or TV to see if it'll work on the frame. I don't want all the files on a USB imported into the device, just certain ones but I cannot do that yet.

I recommend that you take AA or AAA batteries along if you do find your remote device to test which buttons work and which might need contact cleaner or a PASS. Or try local garage sales in case someone is parting with devices (it's hard to find e-recycling events in #HamOnt; if someone is moving, chances are that some gadgets are being sold or given away to lessen the moving bill for the household move).

Last night, I spotted tubes of Glycomed hand cream at the impulse buys area of a Cdn Tire checkout and added one to my RFID case purchase. Now I have to use the cream every morning and night!

Page 182 of 197 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 ... LastLast

Thread Information