User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hiya everyone. As I'm pretty new to couponing and all that, the stuff I have to trade is rather dismal, which is why I'm posting here instead of the Coupon trading forum since I don't really have much to merit mailing them. Plus I don't have any rep for trades yet. Does anyone want to trade for these? And also the stuff in red I'm hoping to just get rid of so whoever wants them can have em free. Btw I live in the HRM.

Oh and I have some newbie questions: how do people manage to obtain so many inserts? Personally everyone I know either reads the Chronicle Herald via the internet, doesn't subscribe to it, or don't even read that newspaper. I've heard that vendor CHs don't contain the inserts, so no use buying them. I also don't even receive regular flyers to my apartment building so I have to look up all my news and stuff on the internet. Also, how do you obtain mail out coupons such as for Chapmans/Dole/JJ/etc? I've contacted companies via their online forms and inquired about any coupons they may have, providing all the details they may need, and I haven't heard a word of response in weeks/months. Is that normal or am I somehow just really unlikable? I wouldn't even have minded the generic "We appreciate your comment. This is an automated response, please do not reply to this email." Anyways, boo sorry to bore you with all this. Happy couponing everyone~

Trade list: (WL in my About Me)
    5x $1.00 Van Houtte coffee 300g tin only - Exp: 30 June 2012
    1x $2.00 any PediaSure Complete 4x235mL pack - Exp: 30 June 2012
    1x $2.00 Stopain product available at most fine retailers including Shoppers Drug Mart - Exp: 30 June 2012
    • 1x $1.50 510g box of Mini-Wheats Centres Mixed Berry Flavour Cereal - Exp: 13 July 2012
    • 1x $1.00 Weetabix Cereal 400g or larger - Exp: 13 July 2012
    • 1x $0.75 box of Rice Krispies Granola Bars 161g - Exp: 13 July 2012
    • 1x $0.75 any box of All-Bran Bars 180g - Exp: 13 July 2012
    • 1x $1.00 any La Creme Cow Spreadable Snack Cheese - Exp: 13 July 2012
    1x $1.00 Gay Lea Gold Premium Sour Cream - Exp: 5 Aug 2012
    • 1x $1.00 Kraft Singles White Cheddar Cheese Slices 500g - Exp: 5 Aug 2012
    1x $1.00 Naturegg Nature's Best, Omega 3 Brown, Omega Pro, or Organic 12 pack egg carton - Exp: 6 Aug 2012
    • 1x BOGO Dr. Oetker Mug Cake - Exp: 9 Aug 2012
    • 4x $1.00 WUB Two (2) Minute Maid 295 mL Frozen Concentrate Products - Exp: 30 Sept 2012
    • 1x $5.00 New Neutrogena Rapid Clear All-in-1 Lotion or Scrub - Exp: 31 Dec 2012
    • 1x $5.00 any New Neutrogena Naturals Cleanser - Exp: 31 Dec 2012

• 1x $2.00 on any 4x315 ml and 400g selection of Carnation Breakfast Essentials - Exp: 31 Dec 2012

EDIT: Sorry for any confusion/misunderstanding. I'm looking to do a quick local trade in the Halifax area (Downtown Halifax preferably). Don't plan on sending out anything via mail or spending any additional money since I'm mainly looking to just save a few bucks in my purchases. Sorry for any trouble! Thanks ^_^

Greyed out text indicates that the coupon has been reserved/taken.
    This thread is currently associated with: Cake Beauty, Kellogg's, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Via Rail
    Last edited by kaynava; Sun, Jun 3rd, 2012 at 08:16 PM.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Hello!

I found someone that delivers the flyers and I picked their left over on friday, thats how I get a lot .. feel free to look on my trade list if you want anything !

If I can get the minute maid one will be great

PM me
    Happy Shopping !!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I'll take the Neutrogena ones. pm me ok.

Thread Information