User Tag List

Page 131 of 358 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by md99an View Post
    posts should be about rewards (again)....please...
    I'm confused! Isn't that we is going on in this thread?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by StarDancer View Post
    I'm confused! Isn't that we is going on in this thread?
    I think this thread is more specifically for rewards that are available on the iCoke website, and the discussion about the contests can be found here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/176630-...y-17-a-canada/

But no worries StarDancer! I didn't realize there was a separate thread for the contest also, not until a couple of weeks a go.
    Last edited by CastleRockDays; Thu, Feb 3rd, 2011 at 11:58 PM.
    --Castle

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

lol we seriously have a seperate thread for talking about the icoke contests? mmmm interesting! I need to pay more attention on here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone frustrated with trying to find good rewards to redeem their points on? It doesn't seem to matter how often in the day or week or time of day we check, there are never any good things like gift cards etc, available. Are there really that many people who really want wallpapers, ringtones and stickers?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jalr View Post
    Anyone frustrated with trying to find good rewards to redeem their points on? It doesn't seem to matter how often in the day or week or time of day we check, there are never any good things like gift cards etc, available. Are there really that many people who really want wallpapers, ringtones and stickers?
    I am frustrated too, but they are free rewards. I think the frustration is because I see the US site with things like coke tshirts and on the icoke (CAN) site, I often only 'hear' about the great points reward item that was there for 10 minutes in the daytime... (OK--I did get the movies passes the last time!) Does anyone remember the handheld game units, the iphone, the $50 girt cards? I guess they are just trying to keep their costs down--but a coke logo tshirt would be a cheap giveaway and free advertising.....
    I still want to thank everyone for keeping this thread going, because even if I do not get the reward, at least, I know someone is benefiting from the coke program.. and that makes me smile on these SNOW infested Feb. mornings

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

does anyone have an email address for the icoke site ? Maybe if we all sent friendly courteous emails asking if and when there will be new prizes they would become more involved...

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by violetfish View Post
    does anyone have an email address for the icoke site ? Maybe if we all sent friendly courteous emails asking if and when there will be new prizes they would become more involved...

The site is ... www.icoke.ca
    Sign up with ING using my referal Key number 49535430, deposit $100 and receive $50 for you and for me! You will love ING. Visit http://www.ingdirect.ca/referafriend/ and start saving for YOUR next vacation! 2%TFSA accounts!! Have a wonderful day!

PINKROSE

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I guess they are just trying to keep their costs down--but a coke logo tshirt would be a cheap giveaway and free advertising.....
    Yeah I agree. I would love to get a Coca-Cola T-shirt.
    --Castle

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Canada Games Tickets Are Up You can choose Open(Feb 11) or Closing Ceremony's(Feb 27) in Halifax VIP 58,180

dealseeker/contest addict Deal_Princess's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    I am frustrated too, but they are free rewards. I think the frustration is because I see the US site with things like coke tshirts and on the icoke (CAN) site, I often only 'hear' about the great points reward item that was there for 10 minutes in the daytime... (OK--I did get the movies passes the last time!) Does anyone remember the handheld game units, the iphone, the $50 girt cards? I guess they are just trying to keep their costs down--but a coke logo tshirt would be a cheap giveaway and free advertising.....
    I still want to thank everyone for keeping this thread going, because even if I do not get the reward, at least, I know someone is benefiting from the coke program.. and that makes me smile on these SNOW infested Feb. mornings
    They just dont care to invest in the Canadian site as much as the US one. The us one gets better contests and rewards. oh well.

And it wasn't a iphone(ya right ahah) it was a 8GB ipod touch but they stupidly put the pic of the iphone but in the text it said it was for the ipod touch.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I emailed them this week asking if they would get more rewards on their site but I never heard a thing back. who knows if I will get anything back. if they do respond this coming week they have awful customer service and if they don't respond they still have awful customer service. I know it is for free stuff but I bought the products that have the codes and have given them my business so I think it's only fair that they can answer me back at least.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Banned
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

What's even more laughable is the email you get if you haven't spent any points or added a pin in so many days.
    At the bottom it says:

From coupons to gear to music and more – check out all the sweet rewards!
    LOL yes all the "sweet rewards". Really bugged me reading that.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Yeah. I'm still waiting for some rewards that I can use. I like the movie tickets, but I missed out the last time they were up.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I emailed them last week also.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

LOL Bob-I missed that! Angela I missed the movie tickets too sadly. it sucks huh? They put up so few at a time that it is nearly impossible to get any. I am starting to think I should email them and say I am switching to pepsi if they don't put up more rewards. I am flexible. lol but a threat isn't so good and you catch more flies with honey right? so I tried the nice approach first. then if they are not nice then I will bring out the pepsi. lol just kidding.
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Page 131 of 358 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121 129 130 131 132 133 141 181 231 ... LastLast

Thread Information