User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: what kind of man leaves a woman and two little girls with nothing?

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by carlyincanada View Post
    Good for you! Keep everything documented & great that you let the police know too! Also notify school/daycare etc just incase he tries anything (taking kids).
    If you send me your addy I will send any coupons I have to help you out...include a wishlist of coupons so i have an idea what you can use Stay strong & all the best to you!
    She can notify the school but until the school has a court order they'll have no choice but to release the kid to the father...
    jasperandchar likes this.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Great job! Keep playing it smart and cool. And be strong! Don't let him effect you and your kids anymore! I hope everything keeps working out for you!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You are strong keep it up!
    sharkie likes this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Oh dear, what a jerk! Don't fill your life with hate atleast you marriage or reunion made you a mom of little angels. Focus on your kids which I'm sure is what you are doing right now. Look into subsidies now that your are a single mom and are struggling. If you need to talk or need certain coupons for food or whatever let me know and I will them to you gladly! Nancy
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    She can notify the school but until the school has a court order they'll have no choice but to release the kid to the father...
    He is not my older daughter's parent so he cannot pick her up from school and the other is 7 months and not in school yet...so I have about 5 years before I need to worry about that.
    To answer your earlier questions, he is a drug abuser with an anger problem who likes to emotionally abuse those around him. No room for people like that in my house. Your either a productive member of the family or your out. Period.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

All your offers of help are absolutly amazing and generous...how very SC of you all
    The only things I am in danger of running out of and am nervous about being able to afford are diapers and formula
    why does that stuff have to be so expensive?!!!
    He had to stay in a hotel the last few nights, you would think that given his limited income he would choose a cheaper motel. but noooooooooo!! only the best for that idiot!! He stayed in the most expensive hotel in the our city!!!
    I cant believe it!!
    Darth Penguin likes this.

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    All your offers of help are absolutly amazing and generous...how very SC of you all
    The only things I am in danger of running out of and am nervous about being able to afford are diapers and formula
    why does that stuff have to be so expensive?!!!
    He had to stay in a hotel the last few nights, you would think that given his limited income he would choose a cheaper motel. but noooooooooo!! only the best for that idiot!! He stayed in the most expensive hotel in the our city!!!
    I cant believe it!!
    Seems to fit with the course... the guy obviously isn't thinking logically. Not to be a guy-basher - I'm a lover, not a fighter - but I find that some boys/guys tend to go off the deep end when relationships end. After I dumped a guy in high school, he harassed me and threatened me (including grabbing me by the arms hard enough to leave handprint bruises) for weeks to try to get me back (???). The guy who walked out on me 7+ years ago proceeded to send demeaning and insulting e-mails to me about how awful I was and how much better he was without me, and then demanded that I pack all his stuff for him and give it to a friend of his and help him to get his final paycheque from the job that he walked out on when he left (???). Long story sort, some boys (I will point out that I'm not talking about men here - real men aren't jerks like that!!) just seem to do so many nonsensical things, almost like it's some kind of evolutionary terminator gene that makes them lose any type of common sense.

Hang in there; things can only get better from here
    sharkie and jasperandchar like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

dear misstarbender,,, not to be disrepectful but im almost laughing here,, I feel like im reading pages from my own diary from 25 years ago.it didn't take the parents too long to put the run on him...but they will probably plead his case for u to take him back . he called you already to ask for a place to stay. , he hasn't hit bottom yet, guaranteed that' s when the begging and threatening will really go to a new low..
    be prepared for the unexpected,, His personality will turn into something you dont even recognize any more..
    these type .of characters are all tarred with the same brush and yes i can pretty much guess his next move

be strong , we are here for you . i usually dont give advice to anyone but rest assured i would never lead anyone astray.

ps. after my first marriage i was single for 13 years, i m now happily married to my high school sweet heart and have a wonderful life
    the ex well he's still at the bottom of the garbage pile just with more kids
    Last edited by redfox; Tue, Jun 5th, 2012 at 07:31 PM.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

lol no worries about the laughing!! I was laughing last night about the whole thing. I really have no reason to laugh...but I did in spite of myself!! lol

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I am so truly sorry to hear this has happened to you and your children...Althought it may be tough right now, in time you will realize you are better off with out a horrible person like him....just hold your head high and you will get through it...you and your children will be in my heart and prayers....If you should ever need and coupons or anything please feel free to send me a message and I will do what I can to help you..take care and god bless

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I would take SavenRaven up on her offer or go to your local food banks, also doctors offices normally have a stash of formula. Let me know if I can be of any assistance, I don't diaper or formula coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by SavenRaven View Post
    There is a lot of good advice on this thread and luckily there are many programs out there designed just for these types of situations. My heart goes out to you. I cannot imagine the way you must be feeling right now.

If you are ever in need of diapers, baby food or formula, don't hesitate to PM me. I provide emergency Diapers and Formula to many families that are struggling for many reasons and, although I usually only provide locally, I would be more then willing to send a package to you via Canada Post.

Take care and be strong.
    SavenRaven and sharkie like this.

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I know you don't have anything to laugh about as you are in a tricky predicament, however, it sounds like you have dotted all your i's and crossed all your t's which is great. Laughing is good medicine, I watched Jack & Jill over the weekend and I'm still laughing about scenes from the movie, laugh it can't hurt anyone. As for your ex or soon to be (he obviously needs help) but that is not your problem. Be strong and don't worry it seems like you have alot of support just from your friends here.
    sharkie likes this.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by jasperandchar View Post
    I know you don't have anything to laugh about as you are in a tricky predicament, however, it sounds like you have dotted all your i's and crossed all your t's which is great. Laughing is good medicine, I watched Jack & Jill over the weekend and I'm still laughing about scenes from the movie, laugh it can't hurt anyone. As for your ex or soon to be (he obviously needs help) but that is not your problem. Be strong and don't worry it seems like you have alot of support just from your friends here.

I havnt seen that movie yet but really want to I will go rent it when I have the extra money to go rent a movie!!!! Its a holiday movie too isnt it? I love christmas movies I watch them all summer long LOL!!

I would like to say thank you to SavenRaven for your generous offer of help, you are an amazing SC'er

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information