User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree444Likes

Thread: what kind of man leaves a woman and two little girls with nothing?

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

to answer your questions, we use similac go and grow and huggies diapers
    the good news is that the baby is ALMOST out of formula...so milk is coming and we can try out baboo which is considerably cheaper then formula!!
    I tried cloth diapers with my first baby a couple times and really disliked them...Im just gonna try to collect as many huggies stacks as I can get my hands on and just try to get super cheap packs!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I think i might have some huggie diaper coupons still? If I do I will let you know and send them to you
    misstarbender likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

unreal! I am so sorry. What a crap thing to do.

Like others have said, ask for assistance and come here to rant / vent and get support.

big hugs!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I checked, and I don't have any huggie coupons left, I think I gave to a friend awhile ago, BUTTTTT if I see any coupons from there I will for syre take the stack and send it to you! I will keep an eye out!
    misstarbender likes this.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    I checked, and I don't have any huggie coupons left, I think I gave to a friend awhile ago, BUTTTTT if I see any coupons from there I will for syre take the stack and send it to you! I will keep an eye out!
    that is very nice of you thank you!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    I received an email from him last night saying that he is suing me for full custody and that I will have to have supervised visits....lol ya...you and what lawyer? Im not the one that took the baby on a drug run the very first time I was left alone with her!!! Im not the one who will miserably fail a drug test!! Im not the one that was threatening to hurt myself last weekend because I had nowhere to go!! Im not the one that slept till noon every single day while the rest of the family went about their lives without me!! Im not the one who HAS to get high the second he gets out of bed every day!!!
    Im not the one sending him threatening emails and voicemails every single day.
    however I AM the one who gets up with that baby every morning at 6 am. I AM the one who gets up with her a minimum of 3 times a night. I AM the one who makes sure she has formula and diapers. I AM the one who makes sure she sticks to a proper eating and sleeping schedule. I AM the one who bathes and clothes her. I AM the one who has taken her to all her Dr. appointments. I AM the one who has taken care of her day in and day out without any time to myself since she was born 7 months ago. I AM the one who takes care of the 5 y/o while doing all this as well.
    hmmmm...who do you guys think is going to get custody?
    This is just a bullying tactic for control. He doesn't want custody, he wants to scare you into taking him back or at least doing whatever he wants you to do. My ex (also an alcoholic and drug user) did this and many more scare tactics so be prepared and don't react to his ridiculous demands. He is trying to keep you upset. If he crosses the line, such as threatening you or your children, calmly file a police report immediately so that they have it all on record. Do not give him control over you which is what he is aiming for when he says and does these insane things. He needs you more than you need him. He is panicked that you are no longer looking after him and he is fighting to get that back. You should have no fears about custody. Concentrate on getting yourself and your children out of this mess and into a better life.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Misstarbender: You're being incredibly strong and organized and prepared for what you are facing. Make sure you give yourself a little "treat" from time to time. That might be something as frugal as a 1/2 hour to yourself - reading or listening to music. Do you have a faith family? I'm sure that they would be willing to help in some way - prayers as well as more material things. Good luck! We're all thinking about you!
    Natalka likes this.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I took a few hours from the poop and walked around the HUGE new Ikea tonight!! which was probably a bad thing because I couldnt afford anything...but I have some stuff picked out for when the money starts rolling in again!! I did shell out $5 to get a nice tray for my kitchen lol. walking around Ikea is one of my favorite things to do so it was nice to get to do that
    wish me luck because he is coming over tomorrow to spend an hour with the baby...
    Natalka and Darth Penguin like this.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

lucky...lucky..luck...Please be the good person and ignore the cheap and petty digs it will throw at you...to be the adult is hard...but oh so satisfying as IT wants you to descend to his level...

Being gracious is a very strong weapon...
    Natalka and misstarbender like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    I took a few hours from the poop and walked around the HUGE new Ikea tonight!! which was probably a bad thing because I couldnt afford anything...but I have some stuff picked out for when the money starts rolling in again!! I did shell out $5 to get a nice tray for my kitchen lol. walking around Ikea is one of my favorite things to do so it was nice to get to do that
    wish me luck because he is coming over tomorrow to spend an hour with the baby...
    Please have a friend over while he's there............for your own safety.

....and hide your purse, jewelery,.........and the kitchen knives while you're at it......a friend's ex. came over to plead for reconciliation....sher turned around to pour a cup of coffee, and he grabbed a sharp knife off the counter & slit his wrists in front of her....a real nasty psychologically manipulative thing to do....and stressful for her, the kids were home, and she has to call the ambulance and explain that Daddy's not well, etc.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    Please have a friend over while he's there............for your own safety.

....and hide your purse, jewelery,.........and the kitchen knives while you're at it......a friend's ex. came over to plead for reconciliation....sher turned around to pour a cup of coffee, and he grabbed a sharp knife off the counter & slit his wrists in front of her....a real nasty psychologically manipulative thing to do....and stressful for her, the kids were home, and she has to call the ambulance and explain that Daddy's not well, etc.
    OMG!!!!
    He better not do anything like that!!! although it WOULD help my case against him that he is not fit to take care of a baby on his own!!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did you call the salvation army?

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Sorry you had to go thru all of this - Tonights my first back online and I read this and felt so bad for you! You are keeping really strong - WTG!!

I remember you work for Safeway - Dont't forget your union has many support services available including counselling - Don't be afraid to use them its all confidential!

Good luck to you and your girls.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

That is super nasty! I will pray for you and your lovely children. They are lucky to have a mum as sweet and caring as you! Hang in there - all will be well - in time. xo

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

So....he was here in my house yesterday for an hour and a half visiting with the baby. I realized last night when I went to plug my iPhone in that he stole the charger that I keep plugged in on my side of the bed. I cant believe he stole from me!!!!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information