User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By bhlombardy

Thread: Unlock Blackberry Pearl

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

Does anyone know how to unlock Blackberry Pearl properly? If I were to bring my phone out for them to unlock, how much would it normally cost me?

My phone keep said insert SIM card, does this come with the phone or do I have to purchase them separately?

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

35 to unlock typically. You get sim from your service provider.
    gone shopping!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

there is an online site where you get unlock code for $10...is this sounds too good to be true? There are also videos on youtube showing you step by step to unlock it...I'm very curious.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

youtube can be a good friend or it cant lol but ebay has sellers who give you the code to unlock it for about $10 if thats the site you were talking about. They are guarenteed as ebay is a buyers site and will always side with the buyers because they own paypal as well so its great security

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice View Post
    there is an online site where you get unlock code for $10...is this sounds too good to be true? There are also videos on youtube showing you step by step to unlock it...I'm very curious.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wouldn't buy any code of any kind from online... their disclaimers often say "not guaranteed" which will leave you in the lurch if it doesn't work. Even eBay is NOT as secure as it sounds.

Spend the $35-$50 and have someone unlock it who knows what they're doing. And if they can't do it, you wont be out any money. Telus offers this feature for their models and I believe Rogers does also. A place like Wireless Wave or T-Booth who sell phones for all carriers can probably do it as well. They can even sign you up with a plan and a SIM card if that's your desire.
    Last edited by bhlombardy; Sun, Jun 10th, 2012 at 07:20 AM.
    pippinelkhound and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

if you dig deep theres a site i used a while back to unlock a couple phones for free, they take up to 48 hours to give you the unlock code... wish i could remember the site. I then moved onto utube to finnd how to enter it.... wasn't bad to do

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

this site doesn't look like the one i used but was similar http://freemyblackberry.com/unlockcode.php check it out and see what you think, if i find the one i did use i will forward it too

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

*bump*

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey i see that you are in Mississauga. If you are in the Markham area you can go to pacific mall and they will do it on the spot for $10.
    As far as the sim card goes, you get this from your cell phone provider. Some providers do not have sim cards which limits you to only purchasing their phones.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I second freemyblackberry.com. I used that myself to unlock the 9700 Bold and it worked. Yeah, you have to wait up to 48hours (mine was actually done in a few hours) but its free!
    You'll have to get a SIM card separately, but I think they're only about $10 which is pretty good considering you'll switch it from phone to phone when you upgrade.
    wanna join me in making some extra spending money? :] http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sparked

Blockless
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It can be unlock and try to contact the Blockless.com for any questions that can solve the problem with your Blackberry.

Thread Information