User Tag List

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

***** NO LONGER AVAILABLE *****
    ***** TRADE IN PROGRESS *****

Hey folks... as
    you can read here, I won 4 passes to Science North Science Centre and Dynamic Earth (the big nickel) in Sudbury. The prize also includes an IMAX film viewing, the Body Worlds exhibit, and planetarium admission.

I don't live anywhere near Sudbury, so I am offering these for trade to anyone who will be able to use them before their Sept 3rd 2012 expiry. This would make a great family outing this summer. Please PM me if you are interested.

The value is 4x $48 = $196 if four adults go, or 2x $48 + 2x $40 = $180 if two adults and two kids go (see here for admission prices)

I'd like a $25 gift card for the whole package for Shoppers Drug Mart or RCSS or Walmart. Will consider other offers. please PM.

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart
    Last edited by pancakeg; Tue, Jul 17th, 2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Want to earn free Aeroplan or HBC points for completing short surveys? Click here to join Asking Canadians!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

do you still have tickets
    my e-mail is [email protected]

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by andypanasky View Post
    do you still have tickets
    my e-mail is [email protected]
    I was not checking on this thread as I asked people to PM me if they wanted it.
    I have a trade in progress for the passes; they are no longer available. Sorry!
    Want to earn free Aeroplan or HBC points for completing short surveys? Click here to join Asking Canadians!

Thread Information