User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By hollyquaiscer
  • 1 Post By terry2144

Thread: Aloe Vera stain

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I have googled this with no success. School seems to have a great knowledge base. We had a large aloe vera plant that fell off of my china cabinet. A piece broke off and left a large brown stain on the carpet. I have a spray that has even removed black oil from my son's bike. I can't get rid of this. Any ideas or experience with this. Or do you know if aloe is oil based?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Pretty sure the stain from the aloe vera plant would be similar to that of an oily type substance. I have an all purpose solution I use. It's called pink, but unfortunately, it's only available at Costco once or twice a year. I've never seen it anywhere else, but it works amazing. It's made with 100% natural enzymes, from coconut, seaweed and stuff like that. It works AMAZING on everything. It will even take out Black permanent marker (as long as you get it within 8 hours). I've never run into a stain if won't take out. I use it 1 teaspoon mixed in a spray bottle of water, or up to full strength. If you can find someone near you that has it, it could be your lucky day.

Just be careful that the stain doesn't get set. If that happens, it will be much more difficult. I also know, that whatever you use, don't rub, just blot along the area until you can get most of it out. I'm really sorry this has happened, best of luck.
    ROMEO and terry2144 like this.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thank so much will see if i can get this!
    hollyquaiscer likes this.

Thread Information