User Tag List

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Like Tree196Likes

Thread: Points missing - check your accounts.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just checked mine

June 4 - campaign adjustment - 4000 points -

I purchased 8 boxes of Multibionta May 26 (20X) and received 500 bonus points for every box = 4000 points
    Also received 20 x the total before coupon usage

guess i will also call this week sometime. Not expecting any action though.
    Its not 'savings', it is spending less or spending nothing - if you put it in the bank and it stays there, it is savings

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah W View Post
    Just checked mine

I purchased 8 boxes of Multibionta May 26 (20X) and received 500 bonus points for every box = 4000 points

I just checked mine and I also have a "Campaign Adjustment" for June 04, for 2,320 points. If I check my receipts back to the 20x events in May and the 18,500 points WUS $75 this month, though, I have 5,260 in product bonus points. I guess that I should expect further "adjustments" to my account.

I have to agree with everyone - it is very poor business practice to give something to clients, and then claw it back. It would have been much better received, at least by me, if they had said "Effective 15 June, 2012 you will no longer receive product bonus points...blah blah blah" instead of grabbing back what I already consider to be money in my pocket. I hope that they will, at the very least, post all the details of this policy, such as whether we can get the product bonus points during redemptions, or mega redemptions, etc. I really don't want any more surprises!

As a final note, I wonder if it is this ridiculous issue that is causing the problems with the new Gillette bonus points printable - 3000 point WUB any Gillette product. Maybe the coupon wasn't working because of the 18,500 points WUS $75 promo, and regardless of whether you spent $5 or $75, the cash system simply couldn't process it because there was another points promo going on? Clearly they have not worked out the bugs in the system!!
    Some people's heroes wear capes...mine wear combat boots.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah W View Post
    Just checked mine

I played dumb and called for losing the 2000 points.
    I bought my mom 4 boxes on the 26th.

They wouldn't budge on giving me the points back.
    I'm going to send an email for my own amusement.

My favourite part of all of this is they did it 2 weeks after so you can't even return the product!!
    They knew what they were doing when they did it.
    Very well planned out.

My shopping there is down about 75% this year.
    They haven't had nearly as good of deals this year & since xmas I don't have the desire to support their questional business ethics.
    Sunraven and Marteli like this.
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Haven't had any points removed but haven't used any BP coupons at all. I find it pretty dumb they go take it away after the fact. They're paying someone to go in and take away points from customers who spend the most. Why anger your best customers? They should just announce a new policy and save everyone (including themselves) the trouble
    hcao likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

They would probably save more money by leaving everyones points the way they are and just simply adjusting the policy as opposed to paying all these employees to make the adjustments now on past purchases and deal with angry customers who are calling in when their points go missing.

Dear SDM, why are you so dumb?
    walkonby and torontogal12 like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I also lost 1,000 pts. I called and it looks like it was because I bought the multibionta during a 20x pts event and got 1,000 pts. Did not use a bonus coupon so it was automatic. I told them they should block it at the time rather than removing afterward. Anyway, the person I spoke to said they changed the system last week and now no bps will be allowed with 20x and other bp events.

So I wonder now if this is true with the bonus redemptions. I was planning on using the Gilette bp coupon with my redemption this weekend...

Ugh.

Silk
    Sigh..mine are gone too. I had used some from a mail out. The ones I printed off weren't award that day but I didn't make a big deal of it. I'd like my mail out coupons back so I can use them again!!! I just used some printed ones yesterday on hubby's card. We'll see if those get taken off later. I'm comtemplating calling....the mail out ones I used did not say anything about combining. I checked. I figured that is why those went on but not the print off ones from emails.
    Silk likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

from facebook...

"Hi ladies, first off let me please apologize for any misunderstanding regarding points in a previous post. The rules regarding combining offers during a bonus points event changed May 26th. Previous to that date you were permitted to combine offers and receive all applicable points. As of May 26th, the rules have changed which is why some people are seeing the claw packs in your accounts. I hope this clarifies the new policy. Thanks."

was ANYONE aware of this?
    walkonby likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

claw packs??
    Sucky of them to randomly pick a date and not inform anyone. Also, that doesn't really clarify any new policy. It just explained the old one and just says "the rules have changed."
    Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    from facebook...

"Hi ladies, first off let me please apologize for any misunderstanding regarding points in a previous post. The rules regarding combining offers during a bonus points event changed May 26th. Previous to that date you were permitted to combine offers and receive all applicable points. As of May 26th, the rules have changed which is why some people are seeing the claw packs in your accounts. I hope this clarifies the new policy. Thanks."

was ANYONE aware of this?
    anisa likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah they mention the date may 26 on there Facebook today. Can someone screen shot that. They should give notice.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Wow. Thanks for secretly changing your policy and not notifying anyone of it. Can we have proof you changed it then and not just now prior to a super mega redemption please? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Also, this helps me if they try to take away my 25k points I earned on April 28th. Apparantly the policy hadn't changed at that point.

EDIT: Also assuming we are all ladies (I know most of us are, I am too) is very rude and highly offending! Thats implying that either men don't collect OPor they don't complain and only women do either way its very rude.
    Last edited by PurpleBunny89; Sat, Jun 9th, 2012 at 03:16 PM.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Haven't had any points removed but haven't used any BP coupons at all. I find it pretty dumb they go take it away after the fact. They're paying someone to go in and take away points from customers who spend the most. Why anger your best customers? They should just announce a new policy and save everyone (including themselves) the trouble
    Its not just coupons. I haven't used coupons in months...maybe not even this year.
    Mine were in-store bonus points.
    Get free gift cards for amazon & paypal. I've earned $100's with the click of my mouse!
    Swagbucks: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TremorKitty
    Superpoints is BACK! https://www.superpoints.com/join/5Gp...0VOe51KdfmpCzw

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I haven't used bonus point coupons either(only instore bonus) and mine were taken off from the last 20x event as well.
    Last edited by momof3heathens; Sat, Jun 9th, 2012 at 03:35 PM.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Wow. Thanks for secretly changing your policy and not notifying anyone of it. Can we have proof you changed it then and not just now prior to a super mega redemption please? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Also, this helps me if they try to take away my 25k points I earned on April 28th. Apparantly the policy hadn't changed at that point.

EDIT: Also assuming we are all ladies (I know most of us are, I am too) is very rude and highly offending! Thats implying that either men don't collect OPor they don't complain and only women do either way its very rude.
    they were actually replying to ladies with the comment

but yeah, how sucky are they to change rules w/o notice.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got two messages on my phone from HO

First one was "you lost your 7000 pts because of bonus coupon 5000 and multibionta in store 2000 during last 20x event ......" Okay, thanks. I already figured that out but thank you for the phone call.

Second one " this is HO in regards to the points lost Dec 3rd and after investigating we have determined that the 51000 pts were transferred to another card. Please call back if you have any further questions." Uhmmm? Yes actually I do. I called about 9000 pts. Wow, 6 months of investigation down the tubes. I will call again next week and "re-open the case" for "further investigation"?? For folks who talk to me like they are the CIA, they sure aren't producing CIA results thus far!
    walkonby likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Surely they can program their computer system to choose the best option for the customer at point of purchase. I haven't been at SDM much since the missing points disaster in December. I am finding great prices elsewhere, even factoring in the Optimum points. That said, since I still have 180,000 points sitting on my card, I am off to check my balance.
    anisa and walkonby like this.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information