User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By muggos0101

Thread: Stainless steel kettle

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone have a recommendation for a good stainless steel kettle? hoping to find one on sale somwhere.. not in a big rush though. Quality and durability are important to me as I'll use it 1-2x daily. THANKS!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Did something happen to your old one? I bought one around 10 years ago at a winners like store for like 5 bucks. I still use it to this day, it doesn't even have any hard water stains or anything like that. I just scrub the outside once in a while cause it sits on my stove most of the time. It seems like a lot of people buy electric now but I still like my old whistle kettle
    ssbean likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the informations and guidence......
    online university

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

do you mean electric?

i bought the Oster one from the Bay a few months ago. it is electric cordless. i love it, no problems so far.

i did check many different types in the more affordable price range for a few months before. i found that some of them felt a little awkward with the opening mechanisms on the lid. i would recomend checking out dif types to see what suits you.

i got mine for 20% off, plus extra 15% for using my hbc card. it was about $31.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

https://www.airmiles.ca/arrow/Reward...Id=prod1674557

I got this one, saved and redeemed my airmiles. Nothing too fancy, but does the job and looks kinda cute.

Thread Information