User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree85Likes

Thread: New CT Scratch Card June 15- 16

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Canadian tire PM's compeditors flyers and then they 10 X the canadian tire money back ... i hope you can find them on sale at another store!
    Not sure what your store is like but my son went once to price match Tide from Food Basics and it was one big hassle! He had to go to Customer Service and the girl had to fill out paper work for it. That took at least 10 minutes.... Then he went to ring it up and realized he didn't get the 10% (it was not 10X) CT money (maybe yours is different out there), so it happened the manager was walking by so he told him. The manager tried 5 times to get the till to spit out the 70 cents to no avail. He ended up with a $5 gift card instead!

So they did PM, but it was a long process which he did come out ahead on... and the Tide was free using my CT money on my credit card! Might try PM'ing again and see if we get another gift card instead!
    greencanuck likes this.
    Missing my Best Friend since 1971. RIP Lynda (1947-2012)

Have Questions About Internet Marketing? ASK ME!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I managed to collect 5 cards from neighbors and all of them are for samples. I don't need Armorall so I'm skipping this promo.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

got 5 card from recycle bin, 3 for 5$ and 2 for sample , last time i got 16 cards but only 3 was for 5$, but i used the rest for m&M coupons

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Loves To Save SimplifiedMommyTips's Avatar
    Trading Score
    260 (100%)

i got 4 x $5 I went this morning and good some good deals that I need for the house..

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweaves_dad View Post
    Not sure what your store is like but my son went once to price match Tide from Food Basics and it was one big hassle! He had to go to Customer Service and the girl had to fill out paper work for it. That took at least 10 minutes.... Then he went to ring it up and realized he didn't get the 10% (it was not 10X) CT money (maybe yours is different out there), so it happened the manager was walking by so he told him. The manager tried 5 times to get the till to spit out the 70 cents to no avail. He ended up with a $5 gift card instead!

So they did PM, but it was a long process which he did come out ahead on... and the Tide was free using my CT money on my credit card! Might try PM'ing again and see if we get another gift card instead!
    The first time I price-matched at my local CT, it was easy smooth and pleasant.
    The next day, for the same item, I was told a totally different price-matching policy that was so onerous with layers of Bull crap that it was unbelievable.

One aspect of that policy is that they have to call the original store, get a shelf check, confirm availability of the item, UPC, etc.
    In this case, it was for Walmart, so after 48 minutes of waiting- I gave up in anger.
    A price-match /ad-match should be accepted with a current valid local flyer.

Other than getting $5 M&M cards (at no cost) at the last promotion- I haven't spent a cent at Canadian Tire since.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I've had good and bad experiences with PM'ing at CT. Usually they are bad experiences though and the main reason being you need to stand in line for anywhere from 10-45 minutes at customer service. Then when they "help" you half the time they have no idea how to do anything and/or they try to cut up my flyer and/or I don't get the extra CT money from PM'ing. Disaster usually.

That being said I have 5X $5 cards and nothing good is on sale at CT so I will be forced to PM sunlight laundry detergent to nofrills. If they try to cut up my flyer I will snatch it back so quickly.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)

I was PM the coke from Metro. Same thing the paper work only took 5 minutes, but they wanted my Metro flyer. She finally just photocopied it. If she takes my flyer how can I use it again at another CT???? tomorrow i want to PM the Royal Tissues $4 at NF and get saran wrap $1.89. I will check out the sunlight too thanks.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I used my scratch card today and it was for a FULL SIZED armor all... i was very happy.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Canadian Tire's Price Match Policy http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/su...bmLocale=fr_CA

PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE - We'll not only match any competitor's price, we'll beat it by giving you an additional 10% of the lower price in Canadian Tire 'Money'
    *On an identical item. See in-store staff for details.

Just in case you guys want to go to the site and print it off for yourselves to take in you now have the direct link to the Canadian Tire site.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheekysaver View Post
    Canadian Tire's Price Match Policy http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/su...bmLocale=fr_CA

PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE - We'll not only match any competitor's price, we'll beat it by giving you an additional 10% of the lower price in Canadian Tire 'Money'
    *On an identical item. See in-store staff for details.

Just in case you guys want to go to the site and print it off for yourselves to take in you now have the direct link to the Canadian Tire site.
    I PM'd at two CT stores tonight.

The first store wanted my flyer but eventually took a photocopy of it. I did not get the extra CT money back for price matching. I did not argue as I was just happy to be able to PM, use MFR coupon AND use my $5 scratch card.

Second store didn't care about my flyer. Allowed me to PM, use MFR AND use $5 SC as well as gave me the extra CT money I was supposed to get for PM'ing.

In total I got 2 Sunlight, 4 Gain, 10 Fancy Feast all for free
    ssbean likes this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    Someone did a scan a few pages back thats how I know what it is
    I went through this thread twice and I still don't see a scan for 612.

I have a weird barcode too and wondering if I have the 612 card for Armor All or something else. I don't want to risk using scotch tape to look at the numbers.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I found a bunch of scratch cards in the recycle bins already this evening--used the iPhone light trick and found the $5 off ones so we headed to CT. My hubby used one and I used one and we went through different checkouts and so a combined savings of $10!

I'm LOVING the fact that this promo is running 2 days--we can go back tomorrow and repeat the whole thing!!!

Btw I bought 6-roll Bounty paper towel, reg price $6.99-0.50 coupon-$5 scratch card=$1.49 for paper towel

I also saw a customer go to CS and ask for a card and they had them behind the counter and gave him one no probs!

posted with my iPhone & Tapatalk

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by appleb View Post
    I went through this thread twice and I still don't see a scan for 612.

I have a weird barcode too and wondering if I have the 612 card for Armor All or something else. I don't want to risk using scotch tape to look at the numbers.
    The scotch tape doesn't hurt it! It almost makes it look like a finger print on the gold part. 612 is definately Armarall!

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

I got my Armor All and my box of $2 garbage bags...best was I had $1 in CT money!!! Paid a buck plus tax!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

What's the iphone light trick?

Quote Originally Posted by krempy View Post
    I found a bunch of scratch cards in the recycle bins already this evening--used the iPhone light trick and found the $5 off ones so we headed to CT. My hubby used one and I used one and we went through different checkouts and so a combined savings of $10!

I'm LOVING the fact that this promo is running 2 days--we can go back tomorrow and repeat the whole thing!!!

Btw I bought 6-roll Bounty paper towel, reg price $6.99-0.50 coupon-$5 scratch card=$1.49 for paper towel

I also saw a customer go to CS and ask for a card and they had them behind the counter and gave him one no probs!

posted with my iPhone & Tapatalk

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information