User Tag List

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By CLanzo
  • 1 Post By greencanuck
  • 1 Post By princesskimmi

Thread: Herbal Essence products $1 a bottle after coupon @ Walmart!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Expired on: Sat, Jun 16th, 2012
    We stopped in at Walmart after picking up my daughter's new glasses today and they work great. She spotted the herbal essence on sale for $2 and there are Manufacture coupons at superstore for $1 off. The $2 was on shampoo and conditioner and many haircare products. Get them while you can this stuff is never this cheap!

The coupon does state it can only be used at loblaws stores so if:

Your walmart accepts coupon zone coupons you are good to go.

You have a flyer stating the $2 price you can price match at superstore... i just can't find that flyer atm so if anybody knows please fill us in.

If you don't mind spending $2.50 a bottle and using the coupon you can do that at superstore as well... you need to purchase 4 to get that price.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart, Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by cheekysaver; Fri, Jun 8th, 2012 at 07:42 PM. Reason: more info.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I attempted to do this at Walmart but they would not accept the coupon because it has a list of the stores that it can be used at on the back of the coupon. They called the manager over and everything and still refused. Went to superstore and price matched but I was under the impression that the manufacturers coupon we could use anywhere
    cheekysaver likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

If it has stores listed on the back i missed it... i will fix the post so people get the right info and price match at superstore and use the coupon. Thanks so much for pointing that out CLanzo!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CLanzo View Post
    I attempted to do this at Walmart but they would not accept the coupon because it has a list of the stores that it can be used at on the back of the coupon. They called the manager over and everything and still refused. Went to superstore and price matched but I was under the impression that the manufacturers coupon we could use anywhere
    I tried to use it to at two WM's and they flipped the coupon and it only had Loblaws stores listed so WM said only Loblaws stores. Its on sale near me for $2.49 so $1.49 is good.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

This is where it gets confusing... there are a bunch of SC'ers that have walmarts accepting coupon zone coupons... so it may work for some at walmart and not for others.

The $2.50 deal at superstore is only when you purchase 4 so keep that in mind.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

the coupon says Manufacturer's Coupon on top although on back it does say Loblaws, Rcss etc etc. I have bought 4 Shampoos and 2 conditioner last week at WM and all this in three different transaction so at three different counters on two different days. Mine coupon were accepted without any problem. And my WM is pretty strict with coupons so.....
    but can understand some might have problem with WM. you can always buy them at RCSS or Fortinos etc PM with WM flyer. I dont have no more coupons as my DH wasted a few buying bigger packs of shampoos saying its savings anyways and then i had to do maths and made him understand what we were trying to achieve buying smalller packs and getting bigger savings. Lolzzzz

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

WM said that its a manufacture coupon for Loblaws only and that we will be seeing more coupons like that to be used at certain stores. Maybe some WM don't care about losing a $1.00 because it brings people in the store. I worked at WM and even shelved Health & Beauty products and they only make a 3% or so profit on shampoo and conditioner but they make a huge profit on there clothes. Guess it evens out somewhere once they pay all the workers, land & water etc.
    Last edited by anastasia1009; Fri, Jun 8th, 2012 at 08:24 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Some Walmart locations do accept CZ coupons.
    Of the 4 Walmart stores that I shop at, only one store accepts CZ.
    You need to ask explicitly about those specific coupons at Customer Service at each store.

(No hate mail accepted on this issue- all haters will be reported)
    Last edited by greencanuck; Fri, Jun 8th, 2012 at 09:54 PM.
    Skittles160 likes this.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Isn't the $2 herbal essences in walmart's flyer only up to yesterday (june 7)?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Perhaps it was until june 7th but they were still on sale today.... perhaps they are just clearing out remaining bottles

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

My walmart let me get 5 My flavour is so hard to find. The light blue one, smells soooo gooooodd

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Its probably a roll back item so may not be able to PM it at RCSS.

The 3 WM's closest to me will not allow CZ coupons to be used.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

The No Frills close to me will price match to a reciept - so buy one bottle at $2.00 at Walmart then Pm using the reciept to get multiples at No Frills using the CZ - They also PM Dollarama reciepts as long as it shows the same barcode on the reciept..... Oh I hope this doesn't start a frenzy...
    Last edited by princesskimmi; Sun, Jun 10th, 2012 at 12:32 AM.
    greencanuck likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princesskimmi View Post
    The No Frills close to me will price match to a receipt
    My local No Frills also matches with a receipt, but it must be within 7 days, from a major local grocery competitor or a local store on only grocery items (ie not hygiene).
    The owner does make an exception for the Walmart store a few hundred feet away. ( ie with receipt -match anything for 7 days)
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My WM treats accepts competitor coupons including coupon zone however they will not price match AND accept the competitor coupon as the coupon is entered as a price match meaning the $1 manufacturer coupon zone coupon will be entered into the WM register as a $1 price matched item - at least we only pay the tax on $1 - If it is still on sale I will get some this week
    Its not 'savings', it is spending less or spending nothing - if you put it in the bank and it stays there, it is savings

Thread Information