I have the Calgary and Area Entertainment Book coupons for trade. I bought the book for a trip and have used the Zoo coupon and a few food coupons, but pretty much everything else is for trade.

Here are some of the good ones. If you are looking for some thing particular or need more details, please contact me.

Smitty’s – Enjoy any item from our Kid’s Menu free with the purchase of any adult entrée (dine in and food purchase only) – Nov. 1, 2012
Smitty’s – Enjoy $5.00 of the purchase of $20.00 or more. (dine in and food purchase only) – Nov. 1, 2012
Smitty’s - Purchase any two Dinner Entrees and any two Beverages and receive $10.00 off your order (valid after 4:00pm. Dine in and food purchase only) – Nov. 1, 2012
McGavin’s Bread Basket – Enjoy one complimentary Discount Product when a second Discount product of equal or greater value is purchased. (Up to 3 Discount Products) – Nov. 1, 2012
McGavin’s Bread Basket – Enjoy 2 Free Loaves of our Discount Special Short Dated Bread (have 2 of these) – Nov. 1, 2012
Aero Space Museum of Calgary – BOGO Admission – Nov. 1, 2012
Calgary Tower – BOGO Admission – Nov. 1, 2012
Shakers Fun Centre – BOGO Value Day Pass – Nov. 1, 2012
Shakers Fun Centre – BOGO Indoor Value Day Pass – Nov. 1, 2012
Shakers Fun Centre – BOGO Laser Tag Game – Nov. 1, 2012
Kart World – BOGO Kidz Kart Ride – Nov. 1, 2012
Kart World – BOGO Go-Kart Ride – Nov. 1, 2012
Kart World – BOGO Bumper Boat Ride – Nov. 1, 2012
Kart World – BOGO Laser Tag Game – Nov. 1, 2012
Kulinary Kids – BOGO Drop-in Child or Teen Cooking/Baking Class – Nov. 1, 2012

Looking for wish list coupons or stamps.

Here is the link to my trade and wish list.
http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/263629-...h-list-canada/