User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Argh! No Show!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

they unfortunately do have a disclaimer saying that they can substitute etc. What i hate is the "good, better, best" way they do things

HOWEVER that boquet looks like a child did it. The local participating florist would of been marked on the item, I would take it back in and be like WTF!

I just got my FTD flowers today, I ordered them via a Groupon, just did a floral random arrangement sine I know our florist is good. I am happy.

Once I had an order from them, it was never delivered. They gave me some lame excuse, ruined my dh's mothers day gift. I HAD TO CALL TO BE REFUNDED!!!!!!

Honestly calling direct to a florist seems to be better as FTD prices are nuts.

I think you need a full refund and an apology.
    Last edited by Sally888; Fri, Feb 11th, 2011 at 09:19 PM.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I agree, the arrangement looks awful and dying!
    My sis-in-law is works in a floral warehouse. After I had something similar happen she told me never to use a floral network(egFTD) she said it's best to call the store directly. she also said that to get the best price ask for flowers that are in season.
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

So I called them again on Friday night after the no-show. The operator could not contact the florist (again!), so she left them a message. I told her to call me back today to see if they can deliver today.

Didn't get a call. I don't think they are delivering today.

*Sigh* The dead-looking flowers are actually dead and rotting in my kitchen. This is like the most horrible thing to do on Chinese New Year. Things dying in the house... This is very damaging to my love life in this year of rabbits. *excuse* lol

It is almost funny now that this has gone on for more than a week. I mean, how do they do same day delivery? Even if they deliver today. It is like sending someone Christmas tree on Jan 8th to replace the dead tree you sent on Dec 24th.

It's Valentine's day, I know they are busy. But if they didn't have time to do it right the first time, they must have time to do it again!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The same thing happened to me today. I placed an online order last week via teleflora for flowers for my wife. I ordered an arrangement called "hugs and kisses", and when it arrived today my wife received the wrong arrangement. The one we received by mistake had a bunch of flowers in an ugly Hershey chocolate Kiss container. It really wasn't pretty. We immediately called the flower store that made it and they tried to convince my wife that this was the one I ordered, then they said it was the same value as the original one ordered. Now we have to drive 20 minutes to return their mistake and pickup the right arrangement after Valentine's Day.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Cheapomaghee; Mon, Feb 14th, 2011 at 11:29 PM.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Tried to watch the video on Bloomex but to no avail.... am I the only one?
    "I can't brain today, I have the dumb"

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey cheapo, my gf and I both liked the Hersey's Hugs and Kisses. I think they mistaken your order with another arrangement called "hugs and kisses". I even upgraded to the "premium" and expects something to look decent. This is what I got, it was shot from the top so you won't see the vase.

Some of the flowers were dying or not blooming at all, To me, this doesn't even look upgraded at all. I fired an email to Teleflora about my dissatisfaction and let's see if they will get back to me.

My gf is not upset, in fact she thinks the vase looks good and she could use it for other stuff later.

I used to dealt with FTD last year and it was from a rather big shop called David Hunter in Surrey BC, the delivery looks great and on-time.
    *please make photo smaller*
    Last edited by Sally888; Tue, Feb 15th, 2011 at 02:25 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hey fellow Canucks! Enjoy all your comments! Feel better that I'm not the only one! You might also enjoy this Consumerist post: http://consumerist.com/2011/02/consu...nt.html#_login

12 days, 5 phone calls, 6 emails, 1 Facebook post and a lengthy SC thread later, I finally got my replacement! It still doesn't look like the picture, but this is how "substitution" is done! Still, it is not something I'd pay over $40. Looks just like those ones from grocery store.

This arrangement is from Malton Florist in Mississauga. They made the delivery within 5 hours.
    The ugly one was from Thoughtful Gifts in Woodbridge. Avoid at all costs!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My co-worker just made a funny comment about the first arrangement. He said, "That is like going to McDonald's for a Big Mac. They say they ran out of beef and just give you more cheese and lettuce." LOL!!!

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Happy to hear that it was finally taken care of, albeit unacceptably late. Nothing like the picture, but a nice arrangement.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

That new arrangement is an acceptable delivery unlike the other one. I still think you should of gotten your money back too, but I am happy they got another florist for you.

Trading Score
    445 (99%)

I am not impressed with my order either. This arrangement would have cost $62!!! Without $20 off from Groupon - but still I paid $42!

I order the beautiful vase of flowers for Jezzeebelle for Velentines Day as she has been an amazing friend to me - but I was truly disappointed in what she received.
    SWAGBUCKS!!! Earn gift cards for searching & doing surveys!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cmoody8107

Check out my Wishlist!
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/239234-cmoodys-wishlist-canada/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information