User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ----> ErinsMom's 4th Newbie Train <----

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Mine arrived today I was surprised to see it only required 1 P stamp, but a mistake by the CP staff makes sooo much sense! Maybe mine got through as an accidental thank you for all the business I give CP sending oversize lettermail to Canada and light packet mail to the US. My postal outlet lady knows me...

Thanks for all the great coupons. I have some great stuff that will help me save as I purchase what are family staples. We have a teenager, so we go through a crazy amount of food! And her current penchant for smoothies goes through lots of yogurt and frozen fruit.

I've now also seen something new to me. Coupons with no expiry date! Woohoo!

Thanks for the ride. I'll go leave feedback now.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Jen C, I'll have to leave your feedback tomorrow. I got a message saying "sorry, you can't rate any more people today".

Btw, is there an easier way to leave feedback for people other than going back to the thread each time to find te person's post and click on their trade rating?

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    Jen C, I'll have to leave your feedback tomorrow. I got a message saying "sorry, you can't rate any more people today".

Btw, is there an easier way to leave feedback for people other than going back to the thread each time to find te person's post and click on their trade rating?
    Nope, it's a very long & time consuming process. You can go thru the iTrader page (link at the top of the page) but there you have to search for each rider by username so that can actually take longer.

The restriction on leaving feedback will go away after awhile. Once you have rated & got more ratings the limited is automactially lifted.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Thanks for the update! I appreciate the work that goes into conducting the trains. This was another quick, easy and fun train. I am sure our envies will arrive shortly

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Received my envelope today I'll leave feed back later tonight-thanks ErinsMom for a great trade!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I recieved my envie today! Thanks everyone for all the great coupons

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

Received today! Thank you everyone! On my way to leave positive feedbacks...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information