User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 23
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Samples, coupons and more with President Choice.

  1. #1
    Smart Canuck AnnieP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    2,054
    Likes Received
    343
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)



    3

    Mark your calendars! We’ll be at a store near you giving out free samples from PC and some of our brand partners. We’ll also have coupons on everything you try, and you can enter to win a new Fiat 500 courtesy of San Pellegrino. Free samples, coupons and a chance to win…what’s not to love?! Here’s where we’ll be this week. Look for us in the parking lot!

    Wednesday, June 13, 3-7pm: Loblaws, 6600, St-Jacques Ouest, Montréal
    Thursday, June 14, 3-7pm: Maxi & Cie, 3500, Boul. St-Martin Ouest, Laval
    Friday, June 15, 3-7pm: Provigo, 2925, rue Sherbrooke Est, Montréal
    Saturday, June 16, 12-4pm: Loblaws, 6767, Boul. Newman, Lasalle
    Sunday, June 17, 12-4pm: Loblaws, 42, Place Du Commerce, Verdun


    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Maxi, Provigo
    Patty Smyth, GeorgiaK and Arielmac like this.
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.


  2. #2
    Smart Canuck ericaraina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,621
    Likes Received
    1529
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)



    Cool!! I will definitely try to get to one of these
    thanks!!

  3. #3
    Senior Canuck Arielmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    44
    Posts
    733
    Likes Received
    263
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)



    Anyone going today? I am!

  4. #4
    Smart Canuck GeorgiaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Saint Lazare, QC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,396
    Likes Received
    1637
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)



    I am going to try to go on Saturday after the exam I am supervising.

  5. #5
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,738
    Likes Received
    3634
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    Thanks!

  6. #6
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,861
    Likes Received
    21140
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Might go to Laval tomorrow.

  7. #7
    Smart Canuck GeorgiaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Saint Lazare, QC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,396
    Likes Received
    1637
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)



    Patty, can you let me know how it goes and if it is worth it?
    Patty Smyth likes this.

  8. #8
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,738
    Likes Received
    3634
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    I was there today after I picked up my boys from school. The kids were hungry, so they enjoyed all those free hamburgers, hot-dogs and ice-cream. From a couponer point of view, it wasn't really exciting. I got a sample of unstoppables ( the same as P&G sent in the last brandsaver offer) and 1X Pepsi 2L BOGO coupie for doing Pepsi Max challenge. They told us that there should of been coupons for Schneiders naturals (which are really yummy)!!! and V8 smoothie, but they didn't receive them yet
    Tbites and Arielmac like this.

  9. #9
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    32,861
    Likes Received
    21140
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    Thanks for the update, I think I'll pass on this one.

  10. #10
    Senior Canuck Arielmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    44
    Posts
    733
    Likes Received
    263
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)



    What Innaor said minus the kids LOL

    Was not worth being stuck in a protest for 20 minutes... GGGRRrrrrRRRRrrr

  11. #11
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Surrey, BC
    Posts
    42
    Likes Received
    27
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)


    Thanks for posting this info.

    VANCOUVER AREA DATES
    Wednesday, June 13, 3-7pm: Real Canadian Superstore, 4651 No. 3 Road, Richmond BC
    Thursday, June 14, 3-7pm: Real Canadian Superstore, 3185 Grandview Highway, Vancouver BC
    Friday, June 15, 3-7pm: Real Canadian Superstore, 333 Seymour Blvd, North Vancouver BC
    Saturday, June 16, 12-4pm: Real Canadian Superstore, 1301 Lougheed Hwy, Coquitlam, BC
    Sunday, June 17, 12-4pm: Real Canadian Superstore, 3000 Lougheed Hwy, Coquitlam, BC

  12. #12
    Smart Canuck AnnieP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    2,054
    Likes Received
    343
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)



    Why did you post that here? It's only for Vancouver.


    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowC View Post
    Thanks for posting this info.

    VANCOUVER AREA DATES
    Wednesday, June 13, 3-7pm: Real Canadian Superstore, 4651 No. 3 Road, Richmond BC
    Thursday, June 14, 3-7pm: Real Canadian Superstore, 3185 Grandview Highway, Vancouver BC
    Friday, June 15, 3-7pm: Real Canadian Superstore, 333 Seymour Blvd, North Vancouver BC
    Saturday, June 16, 12-4pm: Real Canadian Superstore, 1301 Lougheed Hwy, Coquitlam, BC
    Sunday, June 17, 12-4pm: Real Canadian Superstore, 3000 Lougheed Hwy, Coquitlam, BC
    More savings and tips? Go see this site.

  13. #13
    Smart Canuck ericaraina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,621
    Likes Received
    1529
    Trading Score
    107 (100%)



    Definitely wasn't anything overly exciting. The staff were boring. Small tasters. Don't go out of your way! Also just got pepsi coupons and unstoppable samples.

    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    I was there today after I picked up my boys from school. The kids were hungry, so they enjoyed all those free hamburgers, hot-dogs and ice-cream. From a couponer point of view, it wasn't really exciting. I got a sample of unstoppables ( the same as P&G sent in the last brandsaver offer) and 1X Pepsi 2L BOGO coupie for doing Pepsi Max challenge. They told us that there should of been coupons for Schneiders naturals (which are really yummy)!!! and V8 smoothie, but they didn't receive them yet

  14. #14
    Smart Canuck GeorgiaK's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Saint Lazare, QC
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,396
    Likes Received
    1637
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)



    Thanks for the info guys. I really did not want to waste my time.

  15. #15
    Axiomatic Canuck Tbites's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lost Lake, QC
    Posts
    2,181
    Likes Received
    2447
    Trading Score
    193 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ericaraina View Post
    Definitely wasn't anything overly exciting. The staff were boring. Small tasters. Don't go out of your way! Also just got pepsi coupons and unstoppable samples.
    Darn, I was just gettin' ready to book a flight to BC for some samples LOL

    Friends don't let friends trade at max value

    MY WISHLIST
    RRLF 2014 -> RENEE'S !!! Lactantia butter, Marc Angelo, Casa di Mama

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •